• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mongoose

Mongoose

Apr 26, 2023
I need to get Anti-sickness medication to pair alongside SN. I don't want to take any chances.

I'm not going to rely on over-the-counter motion sickness tablets. The only way I can think of is to go to my GP, as online pharmacies need you to have been reviewed by a GP first.

I have no idea what to say to them to get hold of what I need without raising suspicion. I would be so grateful for any help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
TheBoyWhoLived

TheBoyWhoLived

homo sapiens
Nov 20, 2023
Though I'm not from the UK, but I think it doesn't matter much. I can tell you what I would do: say that I have severe motion sickness and almost always when traveling for more than an hour I vomit and feel nauseous, and the drugs available OTC do not provide any relief. I would say that I need something antiemetic because I'm about to take a longer trip. I would also indicate that my general checkups (CBC, etc.) are within the norm so that the doctor doesn't send me for additional screening.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MrBrownUpsideD and SVEN
B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
I might be able to help. PM me.