• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Benny25

Jul 7, 2024
Did anyone in the uk who ordered from dmc have it seized at customs or have a welfare check?

?

)=(

Apr 4, 2024
No I had no problems getting mine

Reactions: GoatHerder and RemainingDubious
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
I didn't order from DMC but the company I ordered from literally put the exact item description and commodity code for the SN and it still passed through customs no issues. SN isn't an explosives pre cursor nor is it illegal to posses at least in the UK so it would likely only be seized on the basis of the item didn't match what the sender had put it down as.

As for welfare checks, I have never heard of anyone receiving one, the system here is stretched to capacity, I don't believe they could perform them even if they wanted to so I wouldn't worry.

Reactions: GoatHerder
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
There is a chance of a welfare check if it does get found. A while back people were reporting getting welfare check from ordering from DMC, and it even was mentioned in a BBC news story where they interviewed someone who tested buying and got a welfare check (altho also received the package weirdly).

That said I haven't heard of anyone getting one recently, I assume he changed his packaging from when that happened. But it just worth knowing there is a chance if it's somthing you don't want to risk.