• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
any advice about this spot? is there a 99% chance of success if i jump from the right part, and do people try to prevent you from jumping?
from london so getting there is actually relatively inexpensive via victoria

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
do people try to prevent you from jumping?
There is a patrol dedicated specifically to that, The Beachy Head Chaplaincy Team.
It's the 3rd most common suicide spot in the world.

Reactions: lionetta12 and arcadia
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I went there once, its a surreal place. Chance of survival is almost nil but as others have said, there are chaplains that walk around etc.

Just looking down to the rocks hundreds of feet below I just couldn't jump off, the SI came in way too strong.

Its one of those methods which is all but guaranteed but is so difficult to do. No point sugar coating it, you need a lot of guts to jump off a cliff, and not that many do. Yes, about one person dies there per week, but one out of all the suicides a week is negligible numbers.

Reactions: lionetta12 and Endex
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
I went there once, its a surreal place. Chance of survival is almost nil but as others have said, there are chaplains that walk around etc.

Just looking down to the rocks hundreds of feet below I just couldn't jump off, the SI came in way too strong.

Its one of those methods which is all but guaranteed but is so difficult to do. No point sugar coating it, you need a lot of guts to jump off a cliff, and not that many do. Yes, about one person dies there per week, but one out of all the suicides a week is negligible numbers.
One person a week? That's crazy. I'm surprised they don't have like a permanent guard stationed, lol. Is there any info on survival rates, any cases where people have survived the fall?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
One person a week? That's crazy. I'm surprised they don't have like a permanent guard stationed, lol. Is there any info on survival rates, any cases where people have survived the fall?
its miles of cliff, how are they going to put a fence up, and why? If people want to jump there are buildings all over the country.
One per week is an average and its not that many in the grand scheme of things, dont tens of thousands of people CTB every year here in the UK?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-ten-bodies-found-bottom-12794395

almost one per day sometimes, let alone one a week.

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
The chaplaincy team are on patrol 24/7 and have heat vision goggles to try and identify people jumping at night.

That said, they're very easy to avoid. My visit there I didn't even see one and people generally ignore you (at one point I was sat by the edge of the cliff crying and someone came up and took a selfie a few feet away from me and walked off without even noticing me). From what I've read/heard the chaplains will approach people they think are suicidal but will move on if you say you're sightseeing, and it's against their safety rules to touch you so unless you want to stand and chat to them they won't do anything.

Reactions: Dolphin55
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
17 yr old girl just committed suicide in NYC, jumping from the 8th floor