• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AQuarterCentury

Feb 5, 2020
I am 25 and I live in Devon, in the South-West of England. In the UK suicide is strictly prohibited even thought he mental health services here are essentially non-existent. I really am quite cowardly; I know I cannot hang myself as I tried once before. I really wanted to see if I could try and emulate the Swedish manner of doing things; using a barbituate but I am terrified of needles and I am scared that if I attempted to inject myself I would do something wrong and end up not achieving the goal I desire and ultimately being hospitalised.

I have obviously found myself here because I am sincere with my feelings and I have sought out other avenues before walking happily down this one. I look forward to the day I pass over; I don't believe in an afterlife so I am not afraid of dying or what I will find when I get there; living is unbareable and even worse when you think of all the ways you see people commit suicide in the movies but in reality the human body is very hard to kil..

Ultimately. I will go on the Dark Net and try and obtain a barbituate online but I have no experience in this and from what I understand the government can track whether you have ordered these sort of substances and I could end up hospitalised (again; I am not an animal. I do not belong in a cage).

So this is more a question of how realistic is this method? This mock euthansia.

• Hugs
Reactions: BaconCheeseburger and randomz
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry about everything that's led you to contemplate such things. Have you had a look through the resources here?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Which method are you asking about sorry? Im in the uk too amd understand your struggles with the system.

A

AQuarterCentury

Feb 5, 2020
Which method are you asking about sorry? Im in the uk too amd understand your struggles with the system.

So using barbituates; like they do with euthansia. I just find obtaining access to these things really tricky because our postal service is so hot on these things; a lady tried ordering a Dr.Death euthansia kit to test the quality of the barbituates she was buying and the police raided her house and had her committed involuntarily.
I have no idea of what I am getting myself into with the dark web but as I understand it this is probably the only way I will be able to obtain this sort of thing. I mean, once I cross that hurdle I can learn to inject it can't be impossible.

I didn't know whether this counted as method really because It's more how do I find this ingredient for my method rather than whether my method is acceptable overall - as I have already attempted overdosing and with research now realise how futile a method that is, the hanging failed previously in the past to my embarassment as well as attempting to self-harm. So those three avenues are already explored and leave so much room for chaos.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I might be wrong but your username suggests your 25? Without trying to patronise have you explored everything mental health wise to try to feel better? (Im 39 and feel that i have) if so i think tbe post above with the links will help. Please take your time as its a huge decision that shouldnt be rushed imo.
N (nembutal) is a barbiturate and considered to be the closest thing to a peaceful, almost guaranteed death. But pls be careful sourcing it. Due to is desirability as the peaceful pill, i believe it is selling at up to and over a thousand pounds. This makes it a very attractive option to scammers to make a fortune very easily and prey on peoples deperation. Pls do a lot of homework before handing a penny over.
Not sure about the Postal services and authorities. I have had a few grams of amitriptiline delivered from abroad, i have also received 50 grams of sodium nitrite today. Maybe its different with different drugs or it could be pot luck.
Either way you will be supported on here by like minded people. Pls just dont rush into things if possible.
Thanks

Reactions: WEASEL1234
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
If only that nembutal was available in the uk...

Reactions: Walilamdzi and Mm80