• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
I visited the supplier today. He explained how regulator, flow meter works simultaneously.

But I couldn't understand the second gauge which tells you the flow pressure.

First gauge tells you the cylinder pressure.

Second gauge with a nob: Flow pressure needs to be set

Third flow meter with a nob : Flow rate needs to be set in LPM.

He demonstrated that irrelevant he keeps the flow pressure on 12 psi or 50 psi, you can set the flow rate through flow meter.

If the pressure is more there is a possibility I may freak out with the speed of the flow.

He kept on 50 psi the pressure seemed very much but when he put it on 12 psi didn't feel that much pressure.

My question is If my purpose is getting served of achieving 15 LPM than how does it matter what's the flow pressure.

please explain if I am going wrong in the set up.
Greenberg need your reply on this urgently.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nutmeg and Greenberg
I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
I need your input Greenberg. It is because of you I understood and made changes in the setup.

it's urgent

• Love
Reactions: checkouttime, Nutmeg and Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
@itstime123: After I reported @meditation_guide's posts of misinformation to our Moderator, the latter portion of our thread has been completely deleted. (Not only was she unhelpful, but she was intentionally misleading.) I am piecing together bits and pieces of our conversation from memory: from recall, you had to determine the flow and was in need of a flow meter, right?

There are so many variations of industrial regulators and not all variations are suited for our Exit needs. This is one of the reasons why I chose to employ a click-style medical regulator; it costs more but it works the first time!! Right now what you have is a flow meter connected to the regulator but the flow meter is uncalibrated to the regulator. As you have noticed, the flow rate differs when the pressure is set at varying levels.

A typical flow regulator would have the working pressure preset for you, i.e, the second gauge (left gauge) cannot be changed. You now have to request your supplier to calibrate the flow meter to your regulator; otherwise, you would not have the proper volumetric measure coming out of your flow meter. It is not as simple as setting your regulator to a nominal psi number. I do not recommend that you "wing it" as that could be disastrous. In the case of arc welding, precision is not as important. Before you ask, I do not know how much calibration service would cost...

A simpler solution is to ask your supplier if you can exchange your flow meter and regulator combination for a pre-calibrated flow regulator. Again, the flow measure on the flow regulator must be in litres per minute (LPM) for nitrogen, not argon or helium. As the latter two gases have different densities to gaseous nitrogen.

You have now almost completely changed your setup from what it was originally. I believe you can appreciate what a forum member mentioned to you about prior research and planning!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nutmeg, endergames and WearyOfStruggling
I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
@itstime123: After I reported @meditation_guide's posts of misinformation to our Moderator, the latter portion of our thread has been completely deleted. (Not only was she unhelpful, but she was intentionally misleading.) I am piecing together bits and pieces of our conversation from memory: from recall, you had to determine the flow and was in need of a flow meter, right?

There are so many variations of industrial regulators and not all variations are suited for our Exit needs. This is one of the reasons why I chose to employ a click-style medical regulator; it costs more but it works the first time!! Right now what you have is a flow meter connected to the regulator but the flow meter is uncalibrated to the regulator. As you have noticed, the flow rate differs when the pressure is set at varying levels.

A typical flow regulator would have the working pressure preset for you, i.e, the second gauge (left gauge) cannot be changed. You now have to request your supplier to calibrate the flow meter to your regulator; otherwise, you would not have the proper volumetric measure coming out of your flow meter. It is not as simple as setting your regulator to a nominal psi number. I do not recommend that you "wing it" as that could be disastrous. In the case of arc welding, precision is not as important. Before you ask, I do not know how much calibration service would cost...

A simpler solution is to ask your supplier if you can exchange your flow meter and regulator combination for a pre-calibrated flow regulator. Again, the flow measure on the flow regulator must be in litres per minute (LPM) for nitrogen, not argon or helium. As the latter two gases have different densities to gaseous nitrogen.

You have now almost completely changed your setup from what it was originally. I believe you can appreciate what a forum member mentioned to you about prior research and planning!
Supplier told me that flow meter is already calibrated. I need to decide the working pressure and set the flow rate in LPM.

At what PSI should i set the flow pressure ?
7D98B8BD EB04 45C4 AA45 F8B24BCCC856

• Love
I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
In Max Dog Brewing cylinder, what is the flow pressure calibrated to ?

As we set flow rate to 15 liters per minute, at what pressure the flow is delivered.

Kindly answer this question. So that I can tell the supplier to calibrate the flow pressure as needed.

That means when I turn on the cylinder, flow pressure is auto fixed, I just need to set the flow rate 15 LPM.

right Greenberg ?

Please find out what is the right flow pressure. I am waiting. Thank you.
Flow pressure is based on pipe diameter and its length.

I will be connecting the oxygen pipe which is approx. 6 ft.

How should we calculate the flow pressure based on this ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
In Max Dog Brewing cylinder, what is the flow pressure calibrated to ?
From my understanding, the Max Dog Brewing flow regulator as a click-style regulator is calibrated at 50psi output pressure with a variable flow rate of 0 to 15LPM. In contrast, the flow regulator I purchased from escmode is calibrated at 50psi output pressure with a variable flow rate of 0 to 25LPM.

As we set flow rate to 15 liters per minute, at what pressure the flow is delivered.

Kindly answer this question. So that I can tell the supplier to calibrate the flow pressure as needed.

That means when I turn on the cylinder, flow pressure is auto fixed, I just need to set the flow rate 15 LPM.

right Greenberg ?
After everything is calibrated to nitrogen at 15LPM, you are ready to go...

Please find out what is the right flow pressure. I am waiting. Thank you.
Flow pressure is based on pipe diameter and its length.

I will be connecting the oxygen pipe which is approx. 6 ft.

How should we calculate the flow pressure based on this ?

I cannot tell you what the pressure should be because it is unique to the flow meter and regulator combination that you have procured. However, the one thing that I noticed from your photo was that your flow meter reads in LPM for CNG. CNG is the abbreviation for compressed natural gas. CNG (methane mixture) has a gas density of 0.8 kg/m3 whereas nitrogen's density is 1.24 kg/m3!! As I mentioned to you before, you need a flow meter for nitrogen, or at the very least calibrated for nitrogen.

In respect to the different densities, you will notice that nitrogen stays near the ground in air (1.225 kg.m3); whereas, CNG rises in air.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Nutmeg and endergames
I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
Greenberg everything is clear now. Thank you so much. I will check for nitrogen flow meter.

My mental state: Scared. Double mind: Should I or should I not. If I stay alive I will suffer with guilt and pain. I have no interest in upgrading my life but at the same time in doubts to take this step.

Nitrogen gas effect:
1.Will I feel suffocation ?
2. Will my body start shivering ?
3. Will I vomit ?
4.Will my skin turn black ?

Mind is completely blank rightnow. If I don't do it than I will curse myself every day. My self esteem for myself will go completely down.

Firm decision is missing. How to make myself stronger and take action on this ? I only have 3 days to go.

• Love
Reactions: Nutmeg, endergames and Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Greenberg everything is clear now. Thank you so much. I will check for nitrogen flow meter.

My mental state: Scared. Double mind: Should I or should I not. If I stay alive I will suffer with guilt and pain. I have no interest in upgrading my life but at the same time in doubts to take this step.

Nitrogen gas effect:
1.Will I feel suffocation ?
2. Will my body start shivering ?
3. Will I vomit ?
4.Will my skin turn black ?

Mind is completely blank rightnow. If I don't do it than I will curse myself every day. My self esteem for myself will go completely down.

Firm decision is missing. How to make myself stronger and take action on this ? I only have 3 days to go.
You are welcome, my friend! I am happy that I could be of service.

With respect to the nitrogen gas effects: I would answer no to all 4 of your questions, as long as you are properly set up as recommended.

I believe that best thing to do now is to relax with peace of mind that you have control over your own destiny. And whenever you feel it is the right time, you have the power to make it happen under your own terms.

Very best to you, my friend!

• Love
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Deleted member 4993, Nutmeg and 3 others
endergames

endergames

Aug 6, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if she has been banned considering the seriousness of her behaviour.

Re: @Meditation guide

I wouldn't be surprised if she was banned considering the seriousness of her behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: Greenberg
I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
You are welcome, my friend! I am happy that I could be of service.

With respect to the nitrogen gas effects: I would answer no to all 4 of your questions, as long as you are properly set up as recommended.

I believe that best thing to do now is to relax with peace of mind that you have control over your own destiny. And whenever you feel it is the right time, you have the power to make it happen under your own terms.

Very best to you, my friend!
Thanks Greenberg.

Supplier is mostly having Nitrogen flow meter but only up to 25 LPM

He said if you auto set the output pressure to 50 psi. You cannot increase it.

Will the oxygen pipe be able to take the pressure of 50 psi with the flow rate of 15 LPM ?
Thanks Greenberg.

Will the oxygen tube be able to take the pressure of 50 psi with the flow rate of 15 LPM ?

• Hugs
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Thanks Greenberg.

Will the oxygen pipe be able to take the pressure of 50 psi with the flow rate of 15 LPM ?
When you say oxygen pipe, do you mean the regulator? If so, there should be no problems at 50psi. It is interesting that the 50psi turns out to be the magic number. I had that thought it might have been unique to the flowmeter-regulator combination. Well, it looks like you have an operational setup. Congratulations to you, and your patience in following all the myriad technical instructions amid the confusion caused by another member. Bravo!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
When you say oxygen pipe, do you mean the regulator? If so, there should be no problems at 50psi. It is interesting that the 50psi turns out to be the magic number. I had that thought it might have been unique to the flowmeter-regulator combination. Well, it looks like you have an operational setup. Congratulations to you, and your patience in following all the myriad technical instructions amid the confusion caused by another member. Bravo!
No oxygen tube which comes with the mask.

Will that work with the output pressure of 50 psi ?

About flow meter: He sent me the photo. But it doesn't mention Nitrogen on the flow meter but he claims it is a Nitrogen flow meter.

I am worried whether it is a Nitrogen flow meter or he is just trying to make a sell. 46BA1169 09BC 4D4C B39B 3F9799128128

I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
It is a Standard oxygen tube that comes with the mask. Will that take the pressure of 50 psi
I need to place order today. I need this confirmation or else it will be a big problem if the tube bursts.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
No oxygen tube which comes with the mask.

Will that work with the output pressure of 50 psi ?

Since you said that 50psi from your regulator can generate 15LPM of nitrogen flow after adjustment, a nonrebreather mask and associated oxygen tube would be able to handle the flow.

It is a Standard oxygen tube that comes with the mask. Will that take the pressure of 50 psi
I need to place order today. I need this confirmation or else it will be a big problem if the tube bursts.

At 15LPM, your oxygen tube will not burst when you are breathing through your mask.

About flow meter: He sent me the photo. But it doesn't mention Nitrogen on the flow meter but he claims it is a Nitrogen flow meter.

I am worried whether it is a Nitrogen flow meter or he is just trying to make a sell.
I will be frank, I have no idea if your flow meter is graduated for nitrogen, helium, or argon LPM measure. I am surprised it does not say on the meter itself.

Beyond confirming with the seller, I would retrieve the product number and manufacturer and look it up on the Internet to confirm its intended gas application. Sorry that I am not more helpful in this regard.

I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
Since you said that 50psi from your regulator can generate 15LPM of nitrogen flow after adjustment, a nonrebreather mask and associated oxygen tube would be able to handle the flow.

At 15LPM, your oxygen tube will not burst when you are breathing through your mask.

I will be frank, I have no idea if your flow meter is graduated for nitrogen, helium, or argon LPM measure. I am surprised it does not say on the meter itself.

Beyond confirming with the seller, I would retrieve the product number and manufacturer and look it up on the Internet to confirm its intended gas application. Sorry that I am not more helpful in this regard.
Output pressure will be 50 psi. Velocity through the tube will be 50 psi. That's what I understand.

So you certain that the standard oxygen tube will be able to take the pressure of 50 psi ?

I google searched. Saw several nitrogen flow meter. Hardly any flow meter mention the name of the gas.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Output pressure will be 50 psi. Velocity through the tube will be 50 psi. That's what I understand.

So you certain that the standard oxygen tube will be able to take the pressure of 50 psi ?
I do not want to be picky but pressure is not velocity; it is potential energy. Velocity in our case is gas flow, measured in LPM. Pressure is one of the variables which determines velocity. Your standard oxygen tube will indeed be able to handle the 15LPM flow rate. No doubts about that.
I google searched. Saw several nitrogen flow meter. Hardly any flow meter mention the name of the gas.

Within the welding and joining industry, they have their standards in respect to labelling; but in respiratory applications, it is crucial that the flow regulator be designated for specific gases due to patient safety issues.

I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
Greenberg unable to do it. Can't gather the guts to do it.

I don't understand why I want to live. Why am I scared ? Why I am delaying ? Making a purchase is scaring me. What if I don't do it ?

Where will I keep the filled nitrogen cylinder ?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg and TotallyIsolated
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Greenberg unable to do it. Can't gather the guts to do it.

I don't understand why I want to live. Why am I scared ? Why I am delaying ? Making a purchase is scaring me. What if I don't do it ?

Where will I keep the filled nitrogen cylinder ?
It is okay! There is no shame in altering course. Maybe it is fear, or maybe deep inside there is something in you that is saying, "give yourself another chance in living." Listen to that beacon of hope! Welcome back from the brink. :heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and WearyOfStruggling
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Like I said before; there is no shame to have changed your mind. At least you know exactly what is needed if and when you decide to proceed. Be content with your situation.

I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
Like I said before; there is no shame to have changed your mind. At least you know exactly what is needed if and when you decide to proceed. Be content with your situation.
Thanks for your console.

Which is the best lethal injection to exit ?

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
You are welcome.

As long as you have decided to proceed with lethal injection, Nembutal -- if you can secure it -- is the poison of choice. Please bear in mind that I have not considered this route for myself nor am I the best person to offer advice in this area. Also, note that there is a degree of "agony" associated with its consumption; it will not be entirely peaceful nor painless. I am sure another forum member will be able to assist. All the best!

I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
@Greenberg: Struggling to get calibration certificate for the Nitrogen regulator and flow meter.

I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
@Greenberg: Struggling to get calibration certificate for the Nitrogen regulator and flow meter.
Understood. Keep well!

Greenberg I was thinking what if I turn on the cylinder in the parked car and close all windows and AC. Will that work ?

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
it depends if you have enough nitrogen in the cylinder and if the existing air is able to escape. My best guess is that you probably would not have enough. Have you decided not to use a mask?

I

itstime123

Aug 6, 2020
it depends if you have enough nitrogen in the cylinder and if the existing air is able to escape. My best guess is that you probably would not have enough. Have you decided not to use a mask?

1. I will use the mask you recommended which is High concentration mask. Just worried of if atmosphere air enters from the sides of the mask Incase of sudden movement.

2. flow meter outer fitting need to fit the oxygen tube. What size of outer fitting should I ask for ?

If I show them my oxygen tube sample they will deny selling me the product.

• Hugs