Mirved46

Mirved46

Oct 6, 2023
Unable to kill myself. I am forced to go to university for 4 years, how do i survive when im ugly and mentally challenged? People see me as an ugly and disabled looking female individual. No one is interested in being friends with me because I look that way. (I also have extremely poor social skills)
Its extremely hard to be in this public space and Im too scared to do anything
I wish i could just hide in my room forever and do my things but my parents care about me and want me to graduate college
Please give me advice. I just started uni like a month ago but if I have to deal with this for 4 years I think I will actually go insane

• Hugs
Reactions: greebo6, Praestat_Mori and Suicidebydeath
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Take it one day at a time and ignore toxic people.

Reactions: carac and Praestat_Mori
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. Coping with these challenges can be tough.

If you don't have friends it might be rough, pray there are no toxic people. I hope you have someone that cares about you if you need to drop out. I would care if you were miserable there. Maybe there's some way to find an alternate solution with your parents. You're an adult as well so you might be able to choose your own destiny.

I think if you study hard and are good in team tasks you'll have a much better time. Maybe someone has some better advice on how to make friends, because that would help too. In an ideal world you would be able to ask a trusted teacher or something for help. Maybe if there are clubs or activities to join that align with your interests you can try to make friends there.

I know girls in college in your situation had friends, but I don't know if they had those friends before they moved to college. It would be ideal to go to a university where you already had friends.

Sorry I can't think of anything else.

Reactions: carac, Praestat_Mori and Mirved46
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Do you actually want to study sth or would like to do sth else? Maybe uni isn't for you. It's sad when your parents force you to do sth what you don't like to do.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Mirved46

Mirved46

Oct 6, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Do you actually want to study sth or would like to do sth else? Maybe uni isn't for you. It's sad when your parents force you to do sth what you don't like to do.
Well i think classes are fun and overall im successful but i would rather be in a place where im not suffering because of people. (I would love to get out of this world in a press of a button but its not possible)
Also if i dropped out, everyone that knows me would view me as a failure, in my country you are pressured to go to uni even though you will end up unemployed either way. i'm stuck basically

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Praestat_Mori