Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
I was just wondering that if I take an uber to where I ctb would that be considered as them assisting in ctb? bc I don't really want to put that on some rando. I feel like it would be but bc they don't know it's not?
I really don't know

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Suicidebydeath
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I think his knowledge about it is what counts. If he's oblivious than he has no responsibility.
But depending on the circumstances it can get suspicious and he may inquire what you're doing and end-up preventing you.
I don't think he will get any accountability if he knows nothing about it. Specially uber as they have very limited contact to the passenger.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
The fact that they are a uber driver should absolve them. However they might get questioned by the police because they are the last person who saw you alive and that might traumatize them. It would be better to take public transport and walk the rest of the way there.

Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
It would be better to take public transport and walk the rest of the way there.
yeah I thought of that originally but buses and trains don't run at the time I was planning on it and it would also take over double the amount of time. sooo like, I don't have that patience loll.
But depending on the circumstances it can get suspicious and he may inquire what you're doing and end-up preventing you.
I realised that but just assumed I'd be able to lie and bullshit my way out of whatever they try to ask me so that should be fine.

todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I realised that but just assumed I'd be able to lie and bullshit my way out of whatever they try to ask me so that should be fine.
If you're good at lying, they can force you anything. At maximum will get suspicious.
Like @Suicidebydeath mentioned, police may ask him some questions. He'll have to deal with this but not much beyond that.

Good luck on whatever you do! I wish you the best

• Love
Reactions: Treku