dvzaazai

dvzaazai

ambivalence is miserable but necessary
Sep 8, 2023
I've only posted like two threads on here, but GODDAMN. The support and help from people on this sight is incredible, and I feel so much better after being on SS for like 10 minutes than I do talking to a therapist or my parents or anyone. Seriously, it helps so much and I'm so grateful for this sight.

I'm sorry I didn't listen to the advice of people saying not to share about your suicide ideation and such, and sharing totally backfired on me. From now on I'll definitely listen to the other members of this sight.

Anyway, again, thank you SO MUCH for all you guys have done.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not_telling, spinningmyself, mono and 16 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel and insensitive to me how so many people refuse to accept the decision to cease existing. I cannot stand pro-life people who wish to prolong suffering, I'm sorry that other people made existence worse for you just because you shared your honest feelings, I hate how suicidal people are treat so badly in this world.

• Love
Reactions: not_telling, locked*n*loaded and dvzaazai
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
For those of us who have been there, no explanations are necessary. For those who have never been there, no explanations are sufficient.
Be kind to yourself and go well.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathSleep, not_telling, wait.what and 3 others
dvzaazai

dvzaazai

Sep 8, 2023
It's so cruel and insensitive to me how so many people refuse to accept the decision to cease existing. I cannot stand pro-life people who wish to prolong suffering, I'm sorry that other people made existence worse for you just because you shared your honest feelings, I hate how suicidal people are treat so badly in this world.
Yeah, it definitely is. I don't understand how people can think they know what it's like/what is best for you when they've never experienced anything even remotely similar. Thanks for you kindness :) I just got out of the psyche ward (24 hour hold), and I honestly feel sick to my stomach with how I was treated. Such a strange mix between pity and insensitivity. But again, thank you for the kind words.

For those of us who have been there, no explanations are necessary. For those who have never been there, no explanations are sufficient.
Be kind to yourself and go well.
That's such a good way to put it. Thank you for the kindness and understanding. It really helps.

Reactions: wait.what
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Hope you are feeling a little more understood. It's a very frustrating position to be in, when you want so badly just to honestly talk about overwhelming feelings, and people threaten you instead. When that has happened to me before, it only made me feel more panicked and self-destructive. SS is a rare place where you can actually be open about your feelings and other people arent judgmental. There are lots of people who feel the same way here. Hope you have a good night.

dvzaazai

dvzaazai

Sep 8, 2023
Hope you are feeling a little more understood. It's a very frustrating position to be in, when you want so badly just to honestly talk about overwhelming feelings, and people threaten you instead. When that has happened to me before, it only made me feel more panicked and self-destructive. SS is a rare place where you can actually be open about your feelings and other people arent judgmental. There are lots of people who feel the same way here. Hope you have a good night.
Yeah, I definitely am. Being on SS helps more than the psych ward did honestly. I'm glad to be hear and be able to talk to you all :) I hope you have a good night as well.

A

ama

Today I feel like suicide…
Sep 13, 2023
This forum has been so helpful for me. It is really nice to feel like youre being heard and seen.

• Love
Reactions: dvzaazai
mono

mono

I hope my last breath is a sigh of relief.
Jul 11, 2023
It's a blessing this site exists, honestly. Everyone here is way more supportive than anyone you'd find in your every day life. This site has helped me so much and I'm glad it's helping you too! 💙

• Love
dvzaazai

dvzaazai

Sep 8, 2023
It's a blessing this site exists, honestly. Everyone here is way more supportive than anyone you'd find in your every day life. This site has helped me so much and I'm glad it's helping you too! 💙
Ugh, I know, it's great here. I'm also glad it's helping you too! (btw, anytime I see anyone with a bsd pfp I do a double take. dark era dazai is the best I love him)

• Love
Reactions: mono
mono

mono

I hope my last breath is a sigh of relief.
Jul 11, 2023
Ugh, I know, it's great here. I'm also glad it's helping you too! (btw, anytime I see anyone with a bsd pfp I do a double take. dark era dazai is the best I love him)
OMG I just realized ur pfp is also Dazai 💀 emo era Dazai 🔛🔝 he's such a silly lil guy 🥺

• Yay!
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Yup I've been there too. Told someone how I felt, and then I was in the mental ward of the hospital. That was a long time ago, and I learned that I have to be very careful about what I say and how I present myself.

I want to say though, you don't need to apologize. It's completely normal to want to talk about these thoughts to someone and not expect them to stab you in the back.

I hope that you find continued support in this forum.

• Hugs
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
Glad to know you've found some comfort here too! It really is a great community. I've also joined in the past two weeks and everything is just so different and welcoming of what I was keeping deep deep down inside. Hope your situation looks even more bright in the future OP, and may you find the peace you're looking for, you deserve it.

• Love
dvzaazai

dvzaazai

Sep 8, 2023
OMG I just realized ur pfp is also Dazai 💀 emo era Dazai 🔛🔝 he's such a silly lil guy 🥺
ikr, he's so silly goofy (also I PMed you, in case you want to talk there)

• Love
Reactions: mono