L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I'll start:

I'm imagining that I found a scroll, and I learned the teleport ability. I can go anywhere I want instantaneously and don't need energy or mana.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Death_of_a_Phynixx, BeautifulMosaics, Manaaja and 3 others
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
Time travelers are among us.
I'll start:

I'm imagining that I found a scroll, and I learned the teleport ability. I can go anywhere I want instantaneously and don't need energy or mana.
Where you gonna go? Can I get a ride?

chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I'm imagining myself younger, living the live I never did

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, mistvissione11e and Life sucks
ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
I am imagining an alternate universe where everything is the same except for the word "parenthesis" is spelled and pronounced as "pearenthesis"
...like the fruit

Reactions: Life sucks
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Nothing at all since my mind's blank and I have aphantasia

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, Arrow and Life sucks
mistvissione11e

mistvissione11e

Jan 3, 2022
My whole body dissolves into grains of sand in a desert and I can absorb all the warmth of the sun:)

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and Life sucks
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
My left eye stings because chlorine fell on it, so I keep closing it to open it and think AMATERASU

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I'm imagining I have magic and I can erase the world's problems and bring world peace. Idealistic, I know, but I can only hope.

• Love
Reactions: WadeingThru and Manaaja
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I'm imagining an alien species of super advanced military who, with their powerful spaceships, destroy the Earth in a few hours, simply to test their new weapons.

Reactions: Manaaja
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Falling into a deep sleep and never waking again, all the pain and suffering coming to an end and finally being free from this life.

• Love
Reactions: S like suicide
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
I am imagining that I am the Administer and Founder of a beautiful knowledge center! I have a group of beings in front of me learning valuable things from me and my chosen colleagues, that they cannot learn in "normal" schools! We are all having abundant fun putting this learned knowledge into practical motion and personally witnessing results come into fruition! I imagine that there is a vast desire for an immediate enrollment from most of the populace of this realm/world! I imagine that I am victoriously living my purpose and fulfilling my life's work!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm imagining myself doing anything other than staying in bed and just these thoughts are so exhausting that they're making it difficult to get out of bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
X

xxxbmw

Student
Apr 19, 2022
I imagine myself healthy and rich unlike now unfortunately living my life like I always wanted