• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

villancj

May 23, 2019
Pretty hardcore right?? Idk, I dont have medicine and am not fond of suffocating while hanging in my room. So Im gonna break my neck this way. Do you feel much pain on impact?

stillwoozy

stillwoozy

May 28, 2019
You may feel pain the second your neck breaks, but I'd imagine you would go unconscious/blackout almost instantaneously.

I've actually been debating if I should do this method, rather than SN & partial. Ideally, I'd just like to jump, but there is no bridge or public place tall enough anywhere near me.

So yes, this should work. Not very "peaceful", but it should be fast? I think all methods have potential for lots of pain, asides from N.

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
This sounds like you'd just decapitate yourself. And from what I've read, you can remain conscious and aware for over 10 seconds...

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Well, that sounds very rough. I suppose you will feel some considerable pain for a short amount of time, but then it will be over. You just have to make sure that the fall is just enough to break your neck. A short fall will not kill you instantly and you'll suffocate for a long time before you lose consciousness, and an excessively long fall will, as said above, rip your head off. I wouldn't reccomend this method of CTB. Please consider other options out there before doing that.