Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Picture 1

The hero of humankind, the gladiator for liberty, freedom & democracy, the hope for a better planet & a brighter future, the embodiment of courage and the democratically elected popular President & true leader of the sovereign, exceptionally brave nation of Ukraine, the one & only Volodymyr Zelenskyy the Lionheart, dressed in the green camouflage of his heroic lionhearted troops, sits right in between two of his fellow braveheart gladiators at a round table and shares a meal with them all at an unknown location in Ukraine's capital, Kyiv. 🇺🇦 All have a tired smile on their courageous faces, despite the diabolical genocide and heinous war crimes unleashed upon their peace-loving nation and people 💙💛

FMrrvkGVQAEK3a

Picture 2

The filthy scum of the Earth, the biggest coward of this universe, the butcher of Grozny, Aleppo and now Kharkiv, the embodiment of oppression, the face of tyranny, the rogue of Russia, the thug from KGB, the self-appointed dictator-for-life, the one & only Poo-tin the pig, dressed in a very expensive designer suit & tie, sits at the head of a ridiculously, hilariously and absurdly looooooonnng table, at the other end & far, far away from his mafiocratic minions in an opulently palatial castle-cum-bunker at a secret location in the Ural mountains, with that ever-present glum & nauseating look on his face reflected on those of his mafiocratic cronies

FMsMtDBVgAIRxiM

What's up with that looooooooooonnnng table of yours, Poo-tin (💩 -🥫) the cowardly, genocidal piggie??? Very concerned about keeping that deeply repulsive, nauseating stench of yours 😤 away from your mafiocratic minions, eh? 🤣

As I have already stated elsewhere on this forum, I'm an antinatalist and won't be having biological kids of my own, but if I ever decide to adopt a baby, I will think of naming him Volodymyr if it's a boy or naming her Zelenia if it's a girl, both inspired from the name of the Hero of Humankind, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy the Lionheart!

Слава Україні! Героям слава!
Slava Ukraini!
Heroiam slava!

💙💛

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Toxic Positivity, Ada, SadLoser and 7 others
D

Deleted member 8975

Makes me wish I was Ukrainian to serve with such a person 🥺
💙💛

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Depressed Cat
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
What's up with that looooooonnng table
Our theory is he's like Pinoccio, except every time he says an especially abhorrent lie to his people, his table grows.

Makes me wish I was Ukrainian to serve with such a person 🥺
No No No GIF by MOODMAN

*mandatory I know I shouldn't make light of the situation, but I do*

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Toxic Positivity, NSA, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 5 others
D

Deleted member 8975

Our theory is he's like Pinoccio, except every time he says an especially abhorrent lie to his people, his table grows.

No No No GIF by MOODMAN

*mandatory I know I shouldn't make light of the situation, but I do*
why no?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Oh my god where do I start...
War is not fun or cool or heroic. Sure, it's much better to have a lovable, brave and kind leader when faced with a terrible crisis, then to be ruled by an angry, hate-spewing asshole that doesn't care about your well-being at all. But the best thing is not to face a terrible crisis. Fighting in a war is not a viable CTB method. Going to the war to die is inconsistent with desire to protect innocent people - because dying does nothing good to protect them. War is dirty, chaotic and senseless, most soldiers do not get an opportunity to die doing something heroic, throwing themselve on a grenade to save the world. They just die. The anti-war poster that says "war is stupid death" is very right - most death happening here is pointless. When you die you might doom other soldiers, you leave all the intell, weapons and tech you were responsible for to the enemy soldiers, so war, paradoxically, is not for the suicidal unless you're interested in harming the army you're fighting for by dying too. And you might have no choice but to kill other people - people who might also have no choice. And if you live, even if you don't suffer some horrific injury that will cripple you for life, you will still be broken. You will see things you can never unsee. Your life will never be the same. There are 44 millions in this country and every single of this 44 million lives will never, ever be the same again. Having cool people fighting with you and for you is a small comfort in a reality that is full of horror - but it is, inevitably, full of horror.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Toxic Positivity, not-2-b-the-answer, chocolatebar and 2 others
D

Deleted member 8975

Oh my god where do I start...
War is not fun or cool or heroic. Sure, it's much better to have a lovable, brave and kind leader when faced with a terrible crisis, then to be ruled by an angry, hate-spewing asshole that doesn't care about your well-being at all. But the best thing is not to face a terrible crisis. Fighting in a war is not a viable CTB method. Going to the war to die is inconsistent with desire to protect innocent people - because dying does nothing good to protect them. War is dirty, chaotic and senseless, most soldiers do not get an opportunity to die doing something heroic, throwing themselve on a grenade to save the world. They just die. The anti-war poster that says "war is stupid death" is very right - most death happening here is pointless. When you die you might doom other soldiers, you leave all the intell, weapons and tech you were responsible for to the enemy soldiers, so war, paradoxically, is not for the suicidal unless you're interested in harming the army you're fighting for by dying too. And you might have no choice but to kill other people - people who might also have no choice. And if you live, even if you don't suffer some horrific injury that will cripple you for life, you will still be broken. You will see things you can never unsee. Your life will never be the same. There are 44 millions in this country and every single of this 44 million lives will never, ever be the same again. Having cool people fighting with you and for you is a small comfort in a reality that is full of horror - but it is, inevitably, full of horror.
Welp you don't know me at all or the hell I've already come from. That was a lot of assumptions made on one sentence.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Depressed Cat
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Welp you don't know me at all or the hell I've already come from. That was a lot of assumptions made on one sentence.
Well, I'm sorry. I suppose, you're in the army? Or did I misunderstand?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Toxic Positivity, Depressed Cat, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 8975

I'm not in an army.

There are many ways to serve. It's not all fighting. Ukraine does need all of the help it can get and/or soon it will be most of the world.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and not-2-b-the-answer
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
OP literally reads like a paid Propaganda post. "The hero of humankind, the gladiator for liberty, freedom & democracy"? Are you taking the piss? He's the head of state of an invaded nation, not a saint.

• Love
Reactions: GentleJerk, justsayin, lostundead and 5 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'm not in an army.

There are many ways to serve. It's not all fighting.
Well, then allow me extend my apologies again for I misreading your post completely. It's just the semantics, I thought serving without specifying who or what always implies army...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Toxic Positivity, Depressed Cat and Deleted member 8975
D

Deleted member 8975

Well, then allow me extend my apologies again for I misreading your post completely. It's just the semantics, I thought serving without specifying who or what always implies army...
I would serve in in their army. I would serve in whatever capacity I could. Unfortunately my life is controlled by someone else and I am not a free individual.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I would serve in in their army. I would serve in whatever capacity I could. Unfortunately my life is controlled by someone else and I am not a free individual.
I'm sorry about that, not sure what you mean by not being free, but whatiever it is it must suck.
Can you please explain why would you want to serve in Ukrainian army? I mean, not why you would do whatever you can if you were Ukrainan, I completely understand that, but as someone who isn't here?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and Deleted member 8975
D

Deleted member 8975

Same reason I would have gone to fight in other conflicts or where oppression occurs because it must be stopped by any able bodied and able minded person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
@atari that's admirable. Well, you were very correct that you can do much more than just fight. You don't have to be in the army to help, and you don't have to be a Ukrainian.
The incredibly sad and tricky thing is - a significant part of people fighting here on behalf of Russia also believe they are stopping oppression, and many of them came here with genuine desire to make the world a better place. Every army in the world has some noble explanation for their actions - and so does the other army they are fighting against...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ncmxm, Depressed Cat and Deleted member 8975
D

Deleted member 8975

@atari that's admirable. Well, you were very correct that you can do much more than just fight. You don't have to be in the army to help, and you don't have to be a Ukrainian.
The incredibly sad and tricky thing is - a significant part of people fighting here on behalf of Russia also believe they are stopping oppression, and many of them came here with genuine desire to make the world a better place. Every army in the world has some noble explanation for their actions - and so does the other army they are fighting against...
When I was younger I wanted to join the marines but my mother was against it. I wanted to join the peace corp and she wouldn't allow it. I wanted to join red cross...doctors without borders (im not a doctor but I think you can volunteer in other ways)...U.N. programs...but I am not free. I did some local volunteering only and that was nice...but my heart was always with people who suffered far worse. I wanted to help those who have suffered as I have and worse.

You're right about army POVs.

• Hugs
Reactions: BrokenBliss and Depressed Cat
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
When I was younger I wanted to join the marines but my mother was against it. I wanted to join the peace corp and she wouldn't allow it. I wanted to join red cross...doctors without borders (im not a doctor but I think you can volunteer in other ways)...U.N. programs...but I am not free. I did some local volunteering only and that was nice...but my heart was always with people who suffered far worse. I wanted to help those who have suffered as I have and worse.
Do you have some amount of financial freedom? Have you considered donating to charity organisations? There are some very respectable organisations that work on very important causes.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
D

Deleted member 8975

Do you have some amount of financial freedom? Have you considered donating to charity organisations? There are some very respectable organisations that work on very important causes.
I wish but I'm fully financially dependent too.

Please share the organizations though, I am interested and can share the information.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Please share the organizations though, I am interested and can share the information.
Unfortunately the ones I know and have in my favourites are very obvious: Red Cross, UNICEF, International Medical Corps well and obviously gofundme. I believe in these organisations and believe they wouldn't misuse your funds. If you're worried about Ukraine in particular Save the Children has a campaign that helps the refugee families, if there are other issues in the world that you feel particularly strong about, I research which organisation will be the best to help and PM you.

• Love
  • Hugs
D

Deleted member 8975

Unfortunately the ones I know and have in my favourites are very obvious: Red Cross, UNICEF, International Medical Corps well and obviously gofundme. I believe in these organisations and believe they wouldn't misuse your funds. If you're worried about Ukraine in particular Save the Children has a campaign that helps the refugee families, if there are other issues in the world that you feel particularly strong about, I research which organisation will be the best to help and PM you.
I appreciate all of this @Nessie and your support. I will do the best I can ^_^
DEA9D0C7 7839 4716 828C 88B79848AEFC

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and Depressed Cat
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
lol that long ass table reminds me of Hitler with his germ-phobia. I feel like dictators often have disgust sensitivity. It kind of undermines his freewheeling, horseback riding tough guy image too tbh.

• Yay!
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
OP literally reads like a paid Propaganda post. "The hero of humankind, the gladiator for liberty, freedom & democracy"? Are you taking the piss? He's the head of state of an invaded nation, not a saint.

Did I call him a saint???

Annoyed much that I described your beloved genocidal dictator, Poo-tin (💩 - 🥫) the piggie, by the terms he deserves, huh?

Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019

Annoyed much that I described your beloved genocidal dictator, Poo-tin (💩 - 🥫) the piggie, by the terms he deserves, huh?
You might as well have, with all the praise you heap on him. Don't insult the noble pig by comparing them to a totalitarian warmongering wanker, the animals are far better. I've no love for Putin or any other major head of state, my interests align with the common people, not with despots who see us as pawns. I implore you to use reasoning and realise that just because Zelensky is the 'good guy' in this conflict, that doesn't actually make him a good guy.

Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021

Putin literally lost the election to a Dmitry Medvedev . How can you be a dictator if people elect you? 60-80 percent of Russians approve of Putin.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Putin literally lost the election to a Dmitry Medvedev .
Putin didn't run for president when Medvedev won. And he couldn't because at the time Russian constitution forbid someone for being in power for more than 2 consequtive terms, and he ran out of his 2 terms already so he couldn't run for president again. He was a prime minister instead though, which is the second biggest position of power. Then after 1 term of Medvedev being president Putin was elected president again, and by now he changed the constitution so that there is no more limit to the number of terms that he can stay in power.