F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
Does anyone know how, or if you can, delete/edit your postings on this website?

Does anyone play Stick Arena on XGen Studios? The servers are always empty when I check in there now.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
You have a certain time frame after creating posts and threads to delete or edit them. Otherwise you can make a ticket or report the post and request deletion that way. But I'm not aware of being able to delete all of them at once if that's what you mean, I don't think that's possible. I might be wrong though.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I don't believe you can delete your threads or posts after the time limit has elapsed. It is possible to request deletion of specific posts, but I don't imagine you can delete ALL of them, or indeed the historical account, even if you self ban.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There isn't an option for mass deletion of all threads or posts unfortunately. But as mentioned you can have certain threads or replies removed.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I've noticed there are some members whose user names are crossed out, but they are still active in the group. Why's that? I'm confused.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've noticed there are some members whose user names are crossed out, but they are still active in the group. Why's that? I'm confused.
From what I have seen, they are self-banned but can still log on, only without being able to post or send messages. I think within a certain window of time they can appeal the ban if they have changed their mind. Or, it could be someone who has left and someone else is logging in on the banned account. But I'm not certain, I'd bow to those with greater knowledge than mine.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
From what I have seen, they are self-banned but can still log on, only without being able to post or send messages. I think within a certain window of time they can appeal the ban if they have changed their mind. Or, it could be someone who has left and someone else is logging in on the banned account. But I'm not certain, I'd bow to those with greater knowledge than mine.

Thank you Underscore :))

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
you can delete your post for a few minutes before the site gods immortalize it

Reactions: the_final_countdown
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
you can delete your post for a few minutes before the site gods immortalize it
I don't understand what you mean, sorry can you explain this further please?