• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I have just two questions. The goverment can't track what we post can they? I'd rather not have the police knock down my doors. For my second question, why does this site go down so much? I'm just trying to cover my ass from the police. And sometimes when i'm on the site has crashed. thanks, Willow

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, color_me_gone, Deafsn0w and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I once wondered about this too. But lets be honest - the police has a thousand more important things to do than to spy on their citizens' internet history.
The site went down this week due to a DDoS attack. That's resolved now though, luckily. I too felt quite lonely when the site was down.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, color_me_gone, stellabelle and 7 others
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
DDoS attack
This site is gaining quite a bit of popularity - many new members.
It is a good site, it is genuine, it is neutral.

I fear that the pro-life people, who are generally ruthless, will be trying their darndest to destroy this site.

I fear this site will be destroyed one day. I hope they have good backup. :-(

PS:
I think this site has good effects. The friendships help our loneliness.
It can provide the courage to live, without shoving it down your throat.
It would be so sad if this site disappeared?
Think it is worth starting a thread? Or does one already exist?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, littlelady774, 21Neberg and 4 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
I fear this site will be destroyed one day.

me too. DDoS cloudflare protection doesn't mean we're safe now, it just means they need to go other ways to kill this forum. I've seen a lot different pages going down and admins were ALWAYS sure about the fact that they will survive it, but still, nearly all of them went down. I wonder if this ever was a problem earlier before, since this forum is online for about a year if my math was right. Wish I would know more about that programing/coding/hacking/botnet-stuff to help but the best thing I can do right now is shut down my own pc with cmd or downloading stuff XD

The goverment can't track what we post can they?
you should ask the admin. maybe they can do everything, maybe not :P depends on the ppl that the government hired / uses for their purposes, I'm not sure if anything is really SAFE. But it doesn't look like they're more interested in this page than in any other page that's against the law.

why does this site go down so much?

like other ppl already said. since cloudflare protection was added, the off time today was caused by something else I think. sometimes it's just off for maintenance

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg, Deafsn0w, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
problem earlier before, since this forum is online for about a year
about 9 months, open last March, just after subreddit of the same name was shutdown by owners
extreme popularity here started around November
this site is privately owned, so no worry about corporate influence
popularity is sure to attract the pro-lifers, who will do what they can to bring it down
hacking is so sophisticated, even USA Pentagon can barely keep up - with nearly unlimited resources

Reactions: 21Neberg, Deafsn0w, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I once wondered about this too. But lets be honest - the police has a thousand more important things to do than to spy on their citizens' internet history.
The site went down this week due to a DDoS attack. That's resolved now though, luckily. I too felt quite lonely when the site was down.
I think this site helps with my depression actually. it makes me less likely to kill myself. I actually want to stick more than i did before. I feel like i have control here. I can off myself and people will support or i can live and people will support me, thanks guys you're amazing

Reactions: 21Neberg, littlelady774, Deafsn0w and 2 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
This thread was closed because we have a thread from admin in the "Feedback" section explaining why the site was down. Also, if you read the "Rules & FAQ" you will find many answers to questions, including your last one.

Rules & FAQ:

"Will the site ever close? Should I worry?

No. Our servers are offshore, and we have taken precautions to avoid any issue that can arise. Please don't create panic by making threads about this.

Downtime may happen rarely due to maintenance, upgrades, feature changes or similar."

Reactions: color_me_gone, Deleted member 4993, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.