1. How painful would you say it is?
2. How long does it take to die?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Ghost2211
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
If you do it right there´s nearly no pain and it takes a few minutes to die, but be sure that you are not interupted for half an hour, then they can´t bring you back to life

Reactions: sadworld, Ghost2211 and NegativeSymptoms
L

lookingforpeace1

Nov 12, 2020
If you do it right there´s nearly no pain and it takes a few minutes to die, but be sure that you are not interupted for half an hour, then they can´t bring you back to life
I'm planning on doing it early in the morning around 3:30am before my roommates wake up. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Ghost2211 and x~Sophia~x
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Be sure you won´t wake them up when you trash around and make gurgling noises

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: The Mute Viking, sadworld, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Is it full hanging or partial hanging? If you manage to press your arteries correctly you may pass out fast and feel no pain. You need to interrupt blood flow to the brain for several minutes for it to work, like Lady back said, give it half an hour or more. And I reiterate, be careful to not wake anyone, your body will thrash.

Reactions: sadworld
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Is it full hanging or partial hanging? If you manage to press your arteries correctly you may pass out fast and feel no pain. You need to interrupt blood flow to the brain for several minutes for it to work, like Lady back said, give it half an hour or more. And I reiterate, be careful to not wake anyone, your body will thrash.

I've watched a few videos of full hanging and it looked very peaceful - no thrashing around, just slight body convulsing, but no sound at all.

Reactions: The Mute Viking and sadworld
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I've watched a few videos of full hanging and it looked very peaceful - no thrashing around, just slight body convulsing, but no sound at all.
It's just a risk worth considering.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and sadworld
L

lookingforpeace1

Nov 12, 2020
If I choose this method, I'm thinking about doing partial hanging, but I don't know if this will be possible due to my weight

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I saw one that wasn't peaceful because you could see the man fighting to breathe for a long time and see his chest heaving. And there was another one where the woman struggled to get her feet back on the chair but couldn't and was convulsing quite a bit.