• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
That is beyond fucking sick. 2 yrs and no beds available in that time? Bollocks. So where is all this additional money promised by our current govt for mental health care?

Reactions: Manaaja, Circles, AutumnEmbers and 3 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
So where is all this additional money promised by our current govt for mental health care?
The same place as all the rest of their promises. Never trust a tory.

Reactions: Manaaja, Circles, AutumnEmbers and 1 other person
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I simply cannot even imagine what 2 yrs on a psyche ward must be like for those poor people.

Never trust a politician, no matter what party they represent. All just hollow lies.

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, Circles and AutumnEmbers
lilyeehaw

lilyeehaw

yeehaw?
Jun 30, 2019
Jesus 2 years, That's shocking. I still have hope that the SNP can turn things around. The NHS overall is just a complete mess in the UK right now but at least we get free healthcare. :ehh:

Reactions: Circles, JayZT and not_a_robot
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Jesus 2 years, That's shocking. I still have hope that the SNP can turn things around. The NHS overall is just a complete mess in the UK right now but at least we get free healthcare. :ehh:
If the tories get their way then the days of free health care will be over, they've always hated the NHS.

Reactions: Circles, AutumnEmbers and lilyeehaw
namelessX8

namelessX8

Student
Feb 22, 2019
If the tories get their way then the days of free health care will be over, they've always hated the NHS.

I don't see the point of a free health-care system anyway. It's not sustainable. May as well privatise the NHS tbh.

Reactions: JayZT