Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
In the last two weeks two people I've known have died of cancer. I would have traded my life for theirs in an instant! Hey Death I am right here! Stop taking kind sweet people and take me instead

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voltage268, FatalSystemError591, Garbage Person and 13 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
My younger brother is getting tests for cancer.
He has a gf, a good job, a car, a house pretty much everything to live a decent life his also a good person.
wtf is this world.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: voltage268, FatalSystemError591, TattiQueen and 8 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I thought exactly the same when a close friend of mine was taken by cancer. She was a sweet kind soul who didn't want to die. I would have willingly took her place . It never seems fair when the ones who want to live are taken and we aren't.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: the_final_countdown, TattiQueen, sadworld and 6 others
S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
I felt this way about covid deaths when I heard a couple people I knew passed away. I feel guilty and selfish for being envious when their families just lost them but feel left out by the deadly pandemic that wasn't nearly deadly enough for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FatalSystemError591, TattiQueen, demuic and 4 others
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
I don't think you know what it's like to die of cancer. It can be a slow, degrading way of leaving this shit world.

• Love
Reactions: SmellyRat, sadworld and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I agree Umbrella... My Dad has stage 3 prostate cancer. Even though he's doing better now,. I saw the slow and degrading ways of it when he was receiving rounds of radiation treatments every day for 3 months. Fuck cancer. =\.

• Aww..
Reactions: TattiQueen and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
The world is unfair. I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TattiQueen, Huntfish34 and SmellyRat
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
I agree Umbrella... My Dad has stage 3 prostate cancer. Even though he's doing better now,. I saw the slow and degrading ways of it when he was receiving rounds of radiation treatments every day for 3 months. Fuck cancer. =\.

From what I understand, the radiation treatments/chemo are what really break someone down and make them severely ill. It sounds so extremely painful and I honestly couldn't even imagine going through it. All those who've had to suffer through it, especially your father and those others mentioned throughout this post, are some of the strongest, selfless people. I cannot say that I would be able to make the decision to go through the treatments not knowing the outcome. I tremendously applaud them. Love to you darling, and your father. ♥️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SmellyRat and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you very much,. I certainly appreciate that. Yeah,. From what I know those are the 2 things to be the hardest.

He is very strong and selfless indeed,. Thank you. ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SmellyRat and TattiQueen