LeBroom

LeBroom

Professional smoothie~
May 24, 2023
Basically title, I'm going to go on Monday morning, I have prepared a goodbye letter, a will and a note for first responders. Do you know of anything else I should get in order? Or things to watch out for until then?
I'm trying to insure a smooth process before and after my passing, so I'm happy to get some advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: ToMoveOn, kyhoti and Plentiful_Despair
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Student
Aug 23, 2024
I would advice you to try not think about other peoples opinions regarding your suicide too much and just do 100 % what you want these last days. I thought about writing to some people, both good and bad, but they will never truly understand it anyway, its the most deeply personal act one can do...

I wish you good luck and peace.

ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
Basically title, I'm going to go on Monday morning, I have prepared a goodbye letter, a will and a note for first responders. Do you know of anything else I should get in order? Or things to watch out for until then?
I'm trying to insure a smooth process before and after my passing, so I'm happy to get some advice.
I know this is probably not possible but to the best of my knowledge, in many places, a will has to be signed in front of witness(es) or notarized.

LeBroom

LeBroom

Professional smoothie~
May 24, 2023
I know this is probably not possible but to the best of my knowledge, in many places, a will has to be signed in front of witness(es) or notarized.
Don't worry, I have done my research, and am a law student, so I know what I'm doing. It is a good thing to mention though, as an incomplete, ambiguous, or procedurally lacking will can end in a really messy situation after a person has passed, so I appreciate the concern.
I beg you to consider your precious soul and do what you can to live instead. If you die without repenting of your sins and trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ alone, you will be punished in Hell forever.

Revelation 21:8 (KJV) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

lol I prefer hell to this, so I'm just fine.
I beg you to consider your precious soul and do what you can to live instead. If you die without repenting of your sins and trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ alone, you will be punished in Hell forever.

Revelation 21:8 (KJV) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

lol I prefer hell to this, so I'm just fine.

Reactions: ladylazarus4
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
My suggestion? Let go of anger, shame, resentment, grudges etc. Write out anything like that, then let it all go. Commit the paper to literal flames and watch all of it float away in smoke. Peace is slippery. I hope you find that which you seek.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ladylazarus4 and LeBroom