DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
1. A self-chosen death process. Only seconds, minutes or hours of suffering. Death. Pointless suffering is over.

2. Keep living. Pointless suffering around the clock. For years or decades. Only to wait for a natural death.

Solution: The choice is simple. I do not want to suffer. I want to avoid pain. I should choose alternative 1 which means the shortest suffering. I can do it. I have the willpower. I have the courage. I am motivated. My pain is stronger than the fear. My mind does not control me.

But what if I do not die? Human life should be prolonged. Suicide must be prevented. I am expected to live. I am not expected to die. Suicidal do not fit in here. According to scientists, the technology will allow humans achieve to everlasting life. Immortality is attainable by 2030

Two choices

Immortality

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
No. Human "life" isn't prolonged according to their vision. Maybe they have age reversing drugs or your consciousness is uploaded to the cloud but those all seem like terrible versions of reality. We still own nothing, we still are slaves in a pod.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
1. A self-chosen death process. Only seconds, minutes or hours of suffering. Death. Pointless suffering is over.

2. Keep living. Pointless suffering around the clock. For years or decades. Only to wait for a natural death.

Solution: The choice is simple. I do not want to suffer. I want to avoid pain. I should choose alternative 1 which means the shortest suffering. I can do it. I have the willpower. I have the courage. I am motivated. My pain is stronger than the fear. My mind does not control me.

But what if I do not die? Human life should be prolonged. Suicide must be prevented. I am expected to live. I am not expected to die. Suicidal do not fit in here. According to scientists, the technology will allow humans achieve to everlasting life. Immortality is attainable by 2030

View attachment 120921

View attachment 120922
What if you fail your attempt in 1 though and are left with permanent damage? The risk and fear of failure is keeping me from trying to leave this pointless existence. Otherwise I would've attempted a long time ago…I'm too scared to fail
No. Human "life" isn't prolonged according to their vision. Maybe they have age reversing drugs or your consciousness is uploaded to the cloud but those all seem like terrible versions of reality. We still own nothing, we still are slaves in a pod.
Yeah we're literally slaves to the capitalist machine. Life (under capitalism)/adulthood isn't even life, it's just existence. We literally live in the matrix

Last edited:
Reactions: Iamtired
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I would certainly always view it as preferable to die on my own terms regardless of the circumstances, ceasing to exist is the only way to find safety from all suffering in an existence that was completely unnecessary in the first place, existence just causes harm but nobody can be harmed by not existing. It does disgust me how we exist in a society where suffering is seen as something to be prolonged at all costs, it's so incredibly inhumane and just shows a lack of compassion.

Reactions: Disappointered