F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
I'm sick and tired of people pretending that my stories of trauma, abuse, sexual assault, and everything else are their own. Someone on this forum was pretending to be me and my own mother told me to kill myself thinking that the posts were me posting to the point where I found them realized it was people that I knew from my childhood making me out to be someone I wasn't. Those were my real stories of everything I'd been through and not theirs to be posting about.

Now I have no friends, everyone thinks I'm crazy, and it's all because of people twisting my story to make it match their own lives. I know it was a set up and that's what sucks. Having your life put on blast in a malicious attempt to turn people against you thinking you're the reason when I'm reality it's someone else making you out to be someone you're not.

Talk about catching tb, the more I find out the more I realize how far back this has been planned for by people that wish me nothing but harm. It's just a really sh*tty feeling to know that people who claimed to cate have been secretly planning to put me in an institution for something someone else did to me that was twisted.

At some point I'll post my story or not who knows maybe someone will try to off me again before I ever get the chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Apathy's Girl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people are just so cruel and awful. I'm sorry you had to go through all this. I wish you the best in whatever happens.