H

hans 3.

Aug 13, 2024
Hi it is my first post. I feel so much pain. And living is not worth anymore. My problem is that my father cbt when I was a kid. It is something that my whole family shacked down. I saw suicide as something that has to be prevented so no harm is done. My younger brother felt the worst. He was so much mentally troubled. I tried so much to be with him. He told almost everyday he just wants to die and it is unfair that we don't let him. I tried so much that he wants to live. At the end after many years his mood has a bit changed. I think he is sometimes happy. But I know small changes can make him very sad again. Now I am in the situation that I really don't want to live. It is hypocritical of me. I don't let others die but me. And I fear the impact. Sorry for long story and I think I just want this to be said so it is off my heartšŸ¤£

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, etherealspring, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
daley

daley

May 11, 2024
Hi it is my first post. I feel so much pain. And living is not worth anymore. My problem is that my father cbt when I was a kid. It is something that my whole family shacked down. I saw suicide as something that has to be prevented so no harm is done. My younger brother felt the worst. He was so much mentally troubled. I tried so much to be with him. He told almost everyday he just wants to die and it is unfair that we don't let him. I tried so much that he wants to live. At the end after many years his mood has a bit changed. I think he is sometimes happy. But I know small changes can make him very sad again. Now I am in the situation that I really don't want to live. It is hypocritical of me. I don't let others die but me. And I fear the impact. Sorry for long story and I think I just want this to be said so it is off my heartšŸ¤£

Thanks for sharing. So sorry for your father and family. I cannot imagine how it feels to lose a parent to suicide.

It was very noble of you to help your brother. Perhaps you processed your issues by focusing on him. But did you neglect yourself?

Your story wasn't too long. Perhaps it is too short. Maybe writing things down in more detail will help you more to get it off your chest, and process your thought and feelings. I will be reading...

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep