• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JustBeingHere377

JustBeingHere377

Apr 22, 2023
Once I only had homicidal thoughts when bullied but then they were replaced entirely by suicidal thoughts and selfharm. However recently I started feeling impulses to be violent against other people are well again :( Does this happen to anyone else? If yes then what's your advice to stop these thoughts? I'm scared asf to tell my psychologist about them

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I'm not sure if this is similar to you, and unfortunately i can't give advice.
For me i do have impulses to be horribly violent against other people, but most of the time it's not to the point where they completely die unless they're living a lovely lovely lovely life after impacting mine. i want to hurt some people so bad that all they can think about and feel is pain, i want to see them hurting, i dont want to be the only one feeling this way. ive never physically acted on it, but when the urge gets strong i end up taking it out on myself instead because i feel ashamed.
--Sometimes while handing knives around people the thoughts get to me, I can vision it in my head

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Violence is all too often a cycle that continues by being passed down from perpetrators to victim and it takes huge insight to recognise what's happening.

Also, wanting to and planning to are very different things, as someone reminded me in a different thread.

OP, you can talk to your psychologist. Stress the fact that they're feelings and are causing you distress. It's something you can work on together without setting in motion the things I assume you're so scared of. (And they'll be a lot less scary than that will happen if these feelings eat away at you, take over and erupt.)

By acknowledging these thoughts, you're a geek of a lot braver and a significantly better person than anyone who bullies without a second thought for their victims.

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and rozeske
T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
Lots of people get violent intrusive thoughts (myself included). They can feel very convincing but what matters is your actions as your thoughts can't harm others .
Your psych will likely have experience with this and shouldn't be shocked . Maybe you could write it down if easier and emphasise you have no plans to act on them .
The thing with intrusive thoughts is that the more you focus on them , worry and obsess over them, the harder you try to get the rid of them - the more intense they can actually become. You have to learn to accept them, not give them any power and find ways to cope until they pass. I know it's easier said than done but your psych should be able to help with this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2, rozeske and Ash
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Once I only had homicidal thoughts when bullied but then they were replaced entirely by suicidal thoughts and selfharm. However recently I started feeling impulses to be violent against other people are well again :( Does this happen to anyone else? If yes then what's your advice to stop these thoughts? I'm scared asf to tell my psychologist about them
I occasionally have violent ideation, but it's random and always directed at random strangers. I suspect it's just intrusive thoughts since it only really happens during disassociation and the most violent thing I've ever done happened in the third grade and consisted of punching a dude who bullied me

I'm not sure what can be done to stop the thoughts apart from some kind of mental training, but as long as you aren't acting on them, it's if not comfortable at least not actually harmful to anyone

Last edited: