SunflowerBrains

SunflowerBrains

May 7, 2023
I live in a small community. The only chance at getting help is to be involuntarily sent somewhere south of my country.

I have a plan. And I'm not going to die.
People think I don't know which methods do what and how lethal they are. They think I'm an ignorant being. I'm going to "try" slitting my wrists in a school closet. They'll find me, hear the screams or see the blood. I'll go to the hospital and maybe actually go out of territory so I can get better cause I need to try and get help first. It's annoying how visibly brutal things have to be to get it though.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I live in a small community. The only chance at getting help is to be involuntarily sent somewhere south of my country.

People think I don't know which methods do what and how lethal they are. They think I'm an ignorant being. I'm going to "try" slitting my wrists in a school closet. They'll find me, hear the screams or see the blood. I'll go to the hospital and maybe actually go out of territory so I can get better cause I need to try and get help first. It's annoying how visibly brutal things have to be to get it though.

Am srry tht accessng hlp = ths diffclt -- mentl hlth spport shld b easr thn that

U sd school clost -- hw old r u

juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023

be careful, i know you said you have no intentions of dying but try not to hit a vein or anything. i can see why this would be a last resort, i've considered doing something like this before. i really hope you can get the help that you deserve, it's hard when people don't pay attention to how you feel or what's going on with you. best of luck in your decision <33

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
Ah, sorry it had to reach such a point that you are considering doing this. It's sad how hard access can be.
It's going to be very painful, even if it doesn't kill you. Also, it can be quite hard to make such a significant cut.
I don't want to be encouraging you but there are other ways. For example, you could overdose on paracetamol, then call your emergency number and say you attempted to suicide by overdosing. They'd take you to the hospital and treat it, you may need to stay a night, and then you'll be evaluated by mental health workers. They'll check if they think you're fit to go home (along with making you go to therapy), or you could be sent to a psych ward. This could get you the help you want and be painless.

Again, I don't really like giving advice like this but this plan is indeed a bit 'brutal'. Whatever you decide, good luck.

SunflowerBrains

SunflowerBrains

May 7, 2023
Am srry tht accessng hlp = ths diffclt -- mentl hlth spport shld b easr thn that

U sd school clost -- hw old r u
19. College. Like I said, I live in a super small community. Our college is as small as one of your normal high school's would be.
Ah, sorry it had to reach such a point that you are considering doing this. It's sad how hard access can be.
It's going to be very painful, even if it doesn't kill you. Also, it can be quite hard to make such a significant cut.
I don't want to be encouraging you but there are other ways. For example, you could overdose on paracetamol, then call your emergency number and say you attempted to suicide by overdosing. They'd take you to the hospital and treat it, you may need to stay a night, and then you'll be evaluated by mental health workers. They'll check if they think you're fit to go home (along with making you go to therapy), or you could be sent to a psych ward. This could get you the help you want and be painless.

Again, I don't really like giving advice like this but this plan is indeed a bit 'brutal'. Whatever you decide, good luck.
Yeah. The thing is that I've tried that before. I had a liver transplant but they didn't do anything mental-health-wise. It has to be really showy.

Last edited:
Reactions: another@