Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
Did anyone have tv shows they liked? I dunno there's a lot of shite on tv but you have those classics, what were peoples classics? I wanna watch something cool like that on youtube.

Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I absolutely love tv from the 60s/70s/80s and some 90s shows. Anything dated or campy! Faulty towers, Maude, Golden Girls, Murder She Wrote, Columbo, Bewitched, I Love Lucy, Keeping up Appearances.. those are some of my favourites.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I liked watching animal shows. There's one all about the Irwins and, while I'm usually not a fan of shows like that, I liked this one because it was just very wholesome.

• Love
Reactions: Michaelwaev
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Purely cartoons for me. Even today I can barely get interested in live action shows unless they're cartoony in some way (like superhero tv shows or sitcoms like Community).

Reactions: BitterlyAlive and Michaelwaev
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Kingdom, Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Teen Wolf, Fear the Walking Dead, Z Nation, Supergirl, The Flash.... just a few ;)

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
The golden girls ahh. Benson was a good one .. Soap was similar .. one came from the other. Magnum PI with Tom Selleck ... silly twit haha. Knight Rider .. and his talking car KITT ( stood for knight industries two thousand .. god this makes me feel old! ).

A family sit com with Robert Lindsay and Zoe Wannamaker - My Family. There was Another one with Honor Blackman .. and Joe McGann .. the girl who played the daughter was later in "Rock and Chips" as Del Boy's mum. That was a 60s style of Only fools and horses. A six part series i think. Good series liked it a lot. It was a look back to Del's younger days. Hard hitting story tv ..

One of my writing heroes is Jimmy McGovern. He does it how I would like to. He tells stories with oomph. I think he wrote one called BORSTAL .. film about wayward boys sent away to be reformed .. Ray Winstone was in it. I think Ralph Little as well.

Colin Morgan has done good films too .. "Parked " with Colme Lacey i think.. oh dear god. I love colin morgan he's a fearless actor. Impactful roles. If you are feeling vulnerable in any way please avoid Parked. It hits HARD. But its a good film.

• Love
Reactions: Michaelwaev and Deleted member 18655
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I'm on a random/repeat loop of Frasier, 3rd Rock from the Sun, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends and According to Jim. Nothing glamourous. For dramas, I like House, Castle, Being Erica and Forensic Files. Every so often I'll put on Mary Tyler Moore on YouTube. It usually all just serves as background/white noise but I do like those programs.

• Love
Reactions: Michaelwaev and Brick In The Wall
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I'm on a random/repeat loop of Frasier, 3rd Rock from the Sun, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends and According to Jim. Nothing glamourous. For dramas, I like House, Castle, Being Erica and Forensic Files. Every so often I'll put on Mary Tyler Moore on YouTube. It usually all just serves as background/white noise but I do like those programs.
House... I still have that on in the background when I'm at home. What's your favorite episode? I used to love "97 Seconds".

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
@BitterlyAlive I loved the ones with the interns and the competition to stay on staff. And the two episodes with amber on the bus.

I had to stop watching it when I began getting MRIs every six months. I started remembering episodes where people got sick in the tunnel and I kept pushing the panic button! Hahahahaha

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Colin Morgan has done good films too .. "Parked " with Colme Lacey i think.. oh dear god. I love colin morgan he's a fearless actor. Impactful roles
Okay Colin Morgan has been one of my little crushes since I first watched Merlin. Glad to see he's mentioned here. :heart:
@BitterlyAlive I loved the ones with the interns and the competition to stay on staff. And the two episodes with amber on the bus.

I had to stop watching it when I began getting MRIs every six months. I started remembering episodes where people got sick in the tunnel and I kept pushing the panic button! Hahahahaha
Yesss Amber. I had a few episodes on in the background the other day that took place after that...and I forgot how good the show used to be. Man. Sorry to hear about the MRI thing. People always ended up with the most random symptoms on that show lol

Reactions: Deleted member 18655