executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
Why am I so precariously balanced all the time, why am I so unstable, why can't I handle normal regular things, why can't I connect with people, why don't I want to connect with people, why can't I just be a good daughter, why is the world against me, why do people care so much about what I look like, why can't I just go on a really long good walk, why don't I have access to the things I want, why is there no truth to anything, why do I keep crawling back to art like it'll give me a reason to stay alive, why am I so deluded, why am I so confused, why is everything so finnicky, why was I born here, why am I so unsatisfied, why isn't anything good for me, why can't I let go of the past, why can't I talk to people and get them to understand me, why do I want people to understand me if I don't even like them, why am I so aimless, why am I so helpless, why do I feel as though I'm going to detonate, why does everything look so hard, why am I just barely getting by, why can't I enjoy food anymore, why can't I enjoy anything anymore, why is it always so loud, why are you everywhere I look, why can't I do the things I want to do, why can't I eat the things I want to eat, why am I bad person, why can't I just function, why do I always have to cause problems, why can't I just keep myself together, why do I feel like walking for forever, why do I always feel like crawling up into a ball and crying, why can't I just fucking function.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, Ethel and passer-by
Innereye

Innereye

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
No such thing as good and bad people. Issue lies with who we are and how we had to develop as a nervous system. There is no free will, fault, or virtue.

Reactions: passer-by and divinemistress36