sothisisgoodbye

sothisisgoodbye

May 12, 2023
Shortly I'll be turning 20 years old. While I have been on the road to recovery for a while, two years ago I created an ultimatum for myself, where if I didn't complete at least of few of my self improvement goals I would CTB. Of course, I wasn't able to complete anything that my younger self set out to do due to my own incompetence and anxiety, and therefore I should hold myself accountable. However, while my life still isn't where I want to be, I don't want to die, at least not yet. Waiting for things to improve has been so hard, I really have been trying to do better for myself. But I don't know how long I can last until I decide it's time to give up. It feels bitter to have my teenage years pass while being so miserable and doing so little with my life, but that's just how it goes I guess.

• Love
Reactions: Akanea and avaruus
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Birthdays are just manmade milestones. This day isn't different from the previous one. You can still achieve your goal. I believe in you.

• Love
Reactions: nolifeleft
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
doing so little with my life, but that's just how it goes I guess.
You have plenty of time. You still couldn't even order alcohol in America. Usr this time to think about what you could be doing differently so you don't feel regretful down the line.