• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I'm seeing a trend where when someone is just done and ready to go they lose any attention on anything else, and the focus is just on ending it by whatever is at hand. Most of the time it looks like these attempts fail because they're so focused on dying that they don't use a reliable method or plan it out properly. Same thing with people who use alcohol or drugs beforehand, they're far more likely to just knee jerk something and fail at it.

For people that do have a plan, and have the materials for it, once they enter that tunnel vision zone it's just a matter of carrying out the plan they already have and it's as likely to be as successful as the method is.

If you're serious about death find a method, collect the materials, and plan it properly. Then when you're ready to go you can actually do the plan instead of a panicked half baked attempt to do whatever is quick that may cause you more harm and pain. Having ANY reliable method ready would be far better than having nothing and risking undue harm or suffering to yourself or others.

Just an oberservation from what I've seen so far, your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Camille Lejeune, DyingWitsie, been_there and 5 others
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I'm seeing a trend where when someone is just done and ready to go they lose any attention on anything else, and the focus is just on ending it by whatever is at hand. Most of the time it looks like these attempts fail because they're so focused on dying that they don't use a reliable method or plan it out properly. Same thing with people who use alcohol or drugs beforehand, they're far more likely to just knee jerk something and fail at it.
I don't know if that's always accurate. I don't mean this in a rude way but I think a lot of those people are the "cry for help" category. They aren't focused on dying at all. They're focused on validation.

Reactions: DreamCatcher and LMFAO FOCKERS
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I don't know if that's always accurate. I don't mean this in a rude way but I think a lot of those people are the "cry for help" category. They aren't focused on dying at all. They're focused on validation.

Yeah I'm sure there are certainly a lot of those too!