L

lemonheads

Nov 24, 2023
I didn't really know what to title this, but do you think I could OD on tums while taking SN? Or just ODing on tums if I ate enough (even though it would take a lot)

I'm asking because they taste really good, target has some nice flavors so they taste like straight up candy and I like eating them. I also notice I get heart palpitations sometimes and I wonder if that means I could actually do something with them. I know people use them as antacids with SN but I wonder what would happen if I ate too many of them. I think it would be nice eating a bunch before dying.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No. Any unnecessary additions to the protocol, even too much medication with the aim of making the process as peaceful as possible will just add to the nausea and the vomiting. It's best to keep it as simple as possible to avoid any trouble.

You can add your own additions, if you in addition to other people here who intend to help you deem them necessary, but you must reevaluate your current protocol and lower dosages of certain medications so that there won't be too many things in the stomach, besides SN.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What r "tums" ?

L

lemonheads

Nov 24, 2023
Also, if I were to use them for SN, what dosage would be recommended?