• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Trying vsed now, just had my final snack. I can make peace with death while starving. I hope this works. I'm going to be as positive as ever, I owe it to my family & friends for my last days on earth, even if it must be forced.

• Hugs
Reactions: theEndCH, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Stay in touch if you need us. Unsure how long it takes. But take comfort in that we are here.

• Hugs
Reactions: waterrrrrrrrrbottel
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you have thought your method well and is at peace with your decision,I wish you all the best. I hope it's as comfortable as can be for you and i hope you find your peace ❤

@LastLoveLetter has also started VSED if any comfort.

Reactions: mortuarymary
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
@LastLoveLetter has also started VSED if any comfort.
@DoubleUp8, who is 70, went on hunger strike back in December. They haven't been on the site in a few weeks. I wonder how they got on.

I'm 70 now and I don't care what anyone says or believes. I got nothing to prove to anyone. My situation has become so horrible that I really need to die. On hunger strike now and eventually that will kill me. Would like to speed things up and trying not to drink fluids which is much harder but if I am able to refrain from drinking liquids it will go faster. I love telling mental health close minded suicide never justified assholes I plan to die by hunger strike tho cuz legally they can't stop me as hunger strike is constitutionally protected form of protest in America and actually something greater than a constitutional right in USA. Globally recognized as a human right. It drives the anti-suiciders crazy.

I'm on hunger strike right now. Haven't eaten 18 days now. I feel it but surprised I don't feel much worse. If you can manage to not eat or drink anything you should die in 6 days or less

• Aww..
Reactions: rozeske
HeroinTears

HeroinTears

My Life | ○ | ssǝlǝɟᴉ˥
Jun 10, 2023
I hope you can find your peace soon :( How's it going? i find this very interesting if I'm being honest because of the most painful ways to go by ones own hand, I think this is very high up the list. I have involuntarily had to stop eating and drinking due to stomach issues and it was very painful, to me.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@DoubleUp8, who is 70, went on hunger strike back in December. They haven't been on the site in a few weeks. I wonder how they got on.
Am surprised and quite sad to see many are using this method. It's not easy and quick but if they managed to go through with it I hope it wasn't too painful especially given their age. I hope they are at peace now.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Am surprised and quite sad to see many are using this method. It's not easy and quick but if they managed to go through with it I hope it wasn't too painful especially given their age. I hope they are at peace now.
Yeah, I wouldn't personally ever do it. Too drawn out.

@DoubleUp8 talked of people not being able to intervene in his method, because they said going on a hunger strike was their right, as a form of protest. So they called it that, as opposed to VSED.

I'm on hunger strike now and intend to die this way. On another thread some were talking about forced medical and psychiatric intervention on people who are trying to die by starvation. If you are trying to die this way and you don't want these interventions it's important to call what you are doing a hunger strike as this is a constitutionally protected non-violent form of protest in united states. Actually something greater than constitutional right in u.s. Globally recognized as a human right.

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske
W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
I hope you can find your peace soon :( How's it going? i find this very interesting if I'm being honest because of the most painful ways to go by ones own hand, I think this is very high up the list. I have involuntarily had to stop eating and drinking due to stomach issues and it was very painful, to me.
About 24 hours into it. I have my distractions, it's going okay.

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
what r ur distractions?
Talking to friends, blasting music, walking around, etc.
I'm trying to really focus on how death is what I need and I'm too scared for other methods. The hunger and thirst I feel are a necessity. I wish my body would understand that.

Last edited:
Reactions: StandardOtter
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
The only way to go with that is to get lost in a vast forest.

At home , there is too many temptations. Lost in nature , there's not enough to eat and survive.

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
I'm leaning towards hanging too, do you have a plan set?
Would you like to talk about it privately? I'm looking for a good type of rope, and a good knot. Once I get all that I can just do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Frowny
Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
Would you like to talk about it privately? I'm looking for a good type of rope, and a good knot. Once I get all that I can just do it.
Yes I'd like to talk privately, same here just looking for the right rope. But I don't seem to have access to private messages yet, it looks like I have to post more first? I'll try and get enough posts for access in the next couple days.

Reactions: waterrrrrrrrrbottel