thesquigglyline

thesquigglyline

"I made the whirling world stand still"
Dec 18, 2023
I'm trying VSED (voluntary stopping eating and drinking) to ctb.

I don't really know if this will work lol. I haven't eaten in two days and haven't drank anything in 24 hours now. I don't have much hunger but a little thirst that can sometimes stop if I use the "tricks" of massaging my gums with a brush or sponge.

Do you think this will work?

• Hugs
Reactions: MrsNobody, opheliaoveragain and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
I'm trying VSED (voluntary stopping eating and drinking) to ctb.

I don't really know if this will work lol. I haven't eaten in two days and haven't drank anything in 24 hours now. I don't have much hunger but a little thirst that can sometimes stop if I use the "tricks" of massaging my gums with a brush or sponge.

Do you think this will work?
I think this one is one of the more painful and difficult ones. I know someone whose uncle tried to go this way but couldn't and needed to go via assisted suicide. ( Extreme mental problems) I think it's one of those things that in general is just harder to die by. Also, access to water means you will have difficulty resisting. However! That doesn't mean it's not possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrsNobody and thesquigglyline
thesquigglyline

thesquigglyline

Dec 18, 2023
I think this one is one of the more painful and difficult ones. I know someone whose uncle tried to go this way but couldn't and needed to go via assisted suicide. ( Extreme mental problems) I think it's one of those things that in general is just harder to die by. Also, access to water means you will have difficulty resisting. However! That doesn't mean it's not possible
It's funny that my salty tears were my last bit of sustinance.

Hope I can make this work. šŸ˜Š

• Hugs
Reactions: opheliaoveragain and CantDoIt
Old

Old

Apr 25, 2024
Apparently, not eating but still drinking water is less painful, but it will take a long ass time. You can survive even months without eating anything.

• Love
Reactions: thesquigglyline
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
I think this is an extremely difficult goal to achieve. Unless it is summer and hot, a week could pass without anything happening, even with you not drinking anything. I think you would need to be unbelievably patient, be able to be alone for many days, and count with the possibility of becoming weak, fainting, and being eventually found after a very long time passes, anyway. Besides, you will feel very thirsty during the entire process.

If you are young and relatively healthy, I might find this next to impossible. But only you know yourself.

Reactions: MrsNobody
thesquigglyline

thesquigglyline

Dec 18, 2023
I think this is an extremely difficult goal to achieve. Unless it is summer and hot, a week could pass without anything happening, even with you not drinking anything. I think you would need to be unbelievably patient, be able to be alone for many days, and count with the possibility of becoming weak, fainting, and being eventually found after a very long time passes, anyway. Besides, you will feel very thirsty during the entire process.

If you are young and relatively healthy, I might find this next to impossible. But only you know yourself.
I think right now I feel I have enough determination to keep it going. But I have only been without water for 28 hours now, not feeling that thirsty and without food for more than 2 days but hunger has mostly dissapeared.

I have starved myself before but not to this end and not without water. Seeing how I become skinnier, how the number on the scale goes down, how I feel very light, how I feel less guilty because I'm not taking from my family's resources, feeling how I am dissapearing and becoming less and less until I finally become nothing is very addicting. But I don't know if I'll succed.

I'll see how it goes since starving with water seems like too long a process, though it is an enticing idea since that way I will finally get to see how I am when actually skinny.

Old

Old

Apr 25, 2024
I think right now I feel I have enough determination to keep it going. But I have only been without water for 28 hours now, not feeling that thirsty and without food for more than 2 days but hunger has mostly dissapeared.

I have starved myself before but not to this end and not without water. Seeing how I become skinnier, how the number on the scale goes down, how I feel very light, how I feel less guilty because I'm not taking from my family's resources, feeling how I am dissapearing and becoming less and less until I finally become nothing is very addicting. But I don't know if I'll succed.

I'll see how it goes since starving with water seems like too long a process, though it is an enticing idea since that way I will finally get to see how I am when actually skinny.
Since you mentioned family I'm assuming you live with them. It is risky to try this method if you live with someone because you will eventually pass out and somebody will rescue you. You might end up with some damage to your body. If I lived alone I would definitely try this method tho.

thesquigglyline

thesquigglyline

Dec 18, 2023
Apparently, not eating but still drinking water is less painful, but it will take a long ass time. You can survive even months without eating anything.
Thanks this is actually my second option if this thing becomes too painful. Tho depending on the type of pain I may actually enjoy it and fade away. I like the pain that comes from self harming but there are pains I can't tolerate even if milder.

What's most enticing about this other option is actually losing all weight. Since normal VSED would kill me before I lose my extra weight if I understand correctly.
Since you mentioned family I'm assuming you live with them. It is risky to try this method if you live with someone because you will eventually pass out and somebody will rescue you. You might end up with some damage to your body. If I lived alone I would definitely try this method tho.
Yes you're right. Close to where I live there are caves though. I could try getting into one and dissapearing. There are no cameras here so the likelihood of them tracking me is low but not zero.

It would be nice if I'm never found and die meditating like a monk or something like that haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
VSED is imho one of the most painful ways to CTB.

Reactions: zaxxy1810
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
No, it won't work. The only people I know that managed it we're extremely committed and suffering incredibly. They both died. Neither one was ever on this forum.

• Aww..
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
Without food for up to 45 days is even as good as cleansing the body of toxins. Only from the 60th day you can expect some results in this sense. Too long and quite difficult. Without water already after 3 days it becomes "interesting" and the results can come from On the 5th day onwards, this method is even more difficult to endure.