justacagedbird

justacagedbird

I just want to be free.
Sep 22, 2023
I'm overweight. Not by much, but by a bit. Sooo... I've started to lessen my diet to as little as possible. Over the last week, I've lost 5 pounds. Today I've only eaten 2 sticks of celery. I just hope I'll lose enough to be confident and actually happy.
And if I lose too much, maybe I'll die. Then it's a win-win I guess haha

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm overweight. Not by much, but by a bit. Sooo... I've started to lessen my diet to as little as possible. Over the last week, I've lost 5 pounds. Today I've only eaten 2 sticks of celery. I just hope I'll lose enough to be confident and actually happy.
And if I lose too much, maybe I'll die. Then it's a win-win I guess haha
I also want to starve to death as well. I heard it takes a long time though. It's faster if you do vsed (don't drink water either). I tried it but it was so hard, I caved into thirst after only 2 days. Good luck!

justacagedbird

justacagedbird

I just want to be free.
Sep 22, 2023
I also want to starve to death as well. I heard it takes a long time though. It's faster if you do vsed (don't drink water either). I tried it but it was so hard, I caved into thirst after only 2 days. Good luck!
Yeah, it does... Thirst is a lot harder to ignore, but does the job so much quicker. So contradicting. And thank you!

Reactions: sserafim