• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I have made the decision to try to live and make my life better, I do not rule out CTB in the future, I just want to exhaust all possibilities of being happy.

It's costing me a lot and I have relapses, but I think I can try, after all I lose nothing for trying.

• Love
Reactions: goodbyemylove, Marawa, Iceangel and 29 others
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
best of luck to you

Reactions: Sick Boy, 1964dodge, Ashpac and 2 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I have made the decision to try to live and make my life better, I do not rule out CTB in the future, I just want to exhaust all possibilities of being happy.

It's costing me a lot and I have relapses, but I think I can try, after all I lose nothing for trying.
Good luck on your journey friend, I hope light will shine in you and you can find what you are looking for.
DBD

Reactions: Soul, 1964dodge, CC123 and 2 others
M

M

Good luck to you!

Reactions: 1964dodge, Eren and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Thank you all.

Reactions: 1964dodge, Frostypigeon and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
i feel the exact opposite these days, want to end it tonight...guess i will fail and make everything worse. but i'm happy that you found some energy for this and i wish you the best in finding happiness in this world that outweighs the bad shit. peace

Reactions: 1964dodge, Worthless_nobody, throwaway123 and 3 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
i feel the exact opposite these days, want to end it tonight...guess i will fail and make everything worse. but i'm happy that you found some energy for this and i wish you the best in finding happiness in this world that outweighs the bad shit. peace
Same man. I' mthinking about ending ti tonight but I know I will chicken out like I always do.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
elizabeth.luck

elizabeth.luck

Eliminate your map.
Mar 10, 2019
That's great news! Keep us posted.

Reactions: 1964dodge, CC123, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Good luck, I really hope everything works out!

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Good luck :) I hope everything turns out well for you

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
You have made a good choice.. hope you do better at life and may you find what you want to .
wish you the best

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm doing the same - I hope we both succeed!

Reactions: Soul, Random, Sick Boy and 8 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Best of luck Eren. I really hope you can find something worth living for. Hope you get to see some cool anime series in the near future to escape from the madness of life atleast once in a while.

Reactions: AveryConure, 1964dodge, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Wish you the best, Eren

Reactions: Eren, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1964dodge
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019

I fucking love seeing recovery on this site, in my head, as soon as I saw this I went ayyy and let out a grin. You're right. Try your damned hardest. I wish you nothing but peace. As per my future tattoo "happiness looks gorgeous on you" :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Soul, silentsinger, Alan mathers and 5 others
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Best of luck, Eren!

Reactions: Eren, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and CC123

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
like you said ctb is always an option as long as you're alive. i'm trying to hang on also, I get close sometimes but I always try to live and enjoy life the best I can. if you can get some happiness and a decent quality of life it will all work out good for you. keep on trying I hope things will go well for you, good choice

Reactions: Eren and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019

Check out Jordan Peterson and buy his self authoring program

This program has helped many men get their shit together.

And buy some psychedelics off of Dream Marketplace to get in touch with yourself at a deep level.

Reactions: 1964dodge and Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
thanks to everyone! :smiling:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 1964dodge and DepressionsAHo
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I know it's only been a month, but I'm really getting mentally worse, I really do not want to live anymore.

• Aww..
Reactions: Marawa, Raggas and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Ugh, I'm sorry to hear that @Eren and it certainly can happen (I've experienced relapses many times, especially when things are out of my control and aren't my fault). I hope you are able to find peace in whatever decision you come to, whether it is to attempt recovery again in the future or ctb'ing.

Reactions: 15dec and Eren
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
I am glad that you made a conscious attempt to try help yourself one month ago, even though things are not so looking great for you at the moment. It's not an easy thing.
If you keep trying maybe one day your bad feelings, or lack of feeling, will fade and be replaced by something better :wink:

Reactions: Worndown, silentsinger, 15dec and 1 other person
housecat

housecat

Apr 5, 2019
It's unfortunate that choosing life can be a near constant struggle. I am trying to aim for happiness, but sometimes it all ends up feeling so hopeless and pointless, and I'm conerned that it will only get harder as time moves forward. Currently, I think I have shed the suicidal urges for now, and I have some vague semblance of optimism, but I suspect those feelings will be back eventually. I intend to push on unless I feel 100% sure for a couple of months and nothing helps. I hope you can push on through this and come to find a clearing of peace ahead, but it's absolutely understandable to not want to endure life any longer.

Reactions: Eren
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Just try to take things one day at a time. You don't have to rush into it, since the option is always there.

Reactions: silentsinger
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I know it's only been a month, but I'm really getting mentally worse, I really do not want to live anymore.
talk to me on discord

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Just try to take things one day at a time. You don't have to rush into it, since the option is always there.

I realize that came across sounding like an empty platitude. Good luck to you with whatever you decide.

Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
I think seeking happiness sets many up for failure, akin to chasing the end of a rainbow. Many purposes are needed to live a satisfactory life, and the means to achieve them. Otherwise depression and fustration with life seems natural.

Of course there's tons of money to be made telling people the opposite, and how 1/2 teaspoon of snake oil will give them the hapiness they seek. I just so happen to have a warehouse full of said oil, real cheap.

Last edited: