• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
It's good to be surrounded by people right? Or have their company? It is...right?
I have a group of friends for a long time, we used to see each other often and have a nice time. One of them, let's call her Salad, was dating a guy we thought he was a compulsive liar. Salad liked to exagerate things... .

Anyways those times where happy
...Time passed, we got separated but "Fruit" and "Salad" where keeping in touch. Salad said she broke up with the guy because her mom sent a private investigator and found that the guy had a child and was diagnosed a psychopath....ok.
Salad invite us to her house for celebrating the birthday of another one of the group, let's call her Raisins.
Fruit, Raisins,Salad and I where in the living room.
Salad told that she have depression, how she went to therapy and she is the leader of a group in her university. The term empowerment is in vogue now and she told me that empowerment is taking responsability of yourself in a mandatory tone ( they know I was not ok).
On Raisins's birthday she said that she can read the aura in the restaurant with all dark, objects and lot of lights (she never talked about those things before.. But whatever) and said everyone their color: "I know how to read the aura and you have it white, the girl yellow, the other one blue".
She did not tell me so I asked..and insisted.. mine?

She said gray with nothing more to add.

I have been looking about auras and stuff. I found that gray is the energy before looking the aura and for you to tell, the person should be in a not visually noisy background.

The point is...........I think she is being passive-agressive. She acts all confident but casually talk about her ex saying he is now dating a plus sized girl with a smirk on her face.

I don't have a big group of people to socialize so...
Thanksfully I don't see or talk to her everyday
Do anyone knows how to read the aura?
Just to check what she said.

*I fixed the typo...english is not my native language

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I couldn't hang around with all that. No way. I'd rather be miserable alone than be made miserable by a bunch of phony fools.
You don't have to keep these people around out of desperation, unless you think it's better for you. I just, personally, would lose my cool on Salad lol. Passive-aggressiveness annoys the shit out of me.
I don't keep friends because shit like this usually happens. I do/say something wrong, and they think I'm too sensitive to be told about it so they start bottling up all their grief about it and snap at me, which pisses me off because IF YA WOULDA SAID SOMETHING, SALAD, THIS WOULD. NOT. HAVE. BEEN. AN ISSUE.

It leads to bullshit.. having friends, I mean. I do hope things straighten out among you and your friends because it IS nice to have good ones around and not lose your mind to loneliness.

Reactions: Circles, WinterIsComing and Alchemist
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
I couldn't hang around with all that. No way. I'd rather be miserable alone than be made miserable by a bunch of phony fools.
You don't have to keep these people around out of desperation, unless you think it's better for you. I just, personally, would lose my cool on Salad lol. Passive-aggressiveness annoys the shit out of me.
I don't keep friends because shit like this usually happens. I do/say something wrong, and they think I'm too sensitive to be told about it so they start bottling up all their grief about it and snap at me, which pisses me off because IF YA WOULDA SAID SOMETHING, SALAD, THIS WOULD. NOT. HAVE. BEEN. AN ISSUE.

It leads to bullshit.. having friends, I mean. I do hope things straighten out among you and your friends because it IS nice to have good ones around and not lose your mind to loneliness.

When I get friends i usually have that problem...we get a nice conversation/time but the relationship ends and they respond to messages I sent them for who know why
And yeah I don't see salad all the time but those 2 times were really weird...
I have some "good friends" they are really a few but I'm glad.
Thanksfully I don't see salad often but Raisins is pushy when there is a special day ( she has bpd...and it is for another story ).
I try to be...diplomatic with them..They may be good as contacts... I guess? But when i'm with them specially salad is like there is an air of "I have to prove them something, my value, that I can solve my problems or they just quietly leave".
Then again THANKSFULLY I don't see the often

Lol i'm diagnosed with avpd

Reactions: Circles
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Which is..?

Avoidant personality disorder...Like when you have a really bad self image, sadness, fear of critique, etc
Well I was told that in the hospital...maybe that's why i'm relunctant to just cut the relationship.

Reactions: Circles and sunny.sativa