N

nothingchanges

Student
Sep 11, 2020
i'm going to SN and already have all the stuff so it won't be super gory. i definitely don't want my fam to find me but also don't really want a cop to either. is it messed up to do it somewhere in the mountains in my car where a random person or a cop will probably find me? has anyone thought up any great places to ctb?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and justanotherstar
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I don't want my family to find me either so in my head I plan to go to a nearby woods and place myself somewhere I will go undetected but will easily be found by search and rescue without wasting too much of their time/resources after I've gone missing. If I could die anywhere I'd take myself to sit overlooking the sea somewhere and that would be my happy place. Many years ago I travelled across the UK to jump of the cliffs at Beachy Head - oh it was beautiful, mesmerising - couldn't jump because of my SI but if I could go back there to die I would. Unfortunately there are too many God botherers and police patrolling the area to do that but it makes me think go for it, why not die somewhere beautiful, it's the last pleasure we'll ever get

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Studio84 and nothingchanges
N

nothingchanges

Student
Sep 11, 2020
I don't want my family to find me either so in my head I plan to go to a nearby woods and place myself somewhere I will go undetected but will easily be found by search and rescue without wasting too much of their time/resources after I've gone missing. If I could die anywhere I'd take myself to sit overlooking the sea somewhere and that would be my happy place. Many years ago I travelled across the UK to jump of the cliffs at Beachy Head - oh it was beautiful, mesmerising - couldn't jump because of my SI but if I could go back there to die I would. Unfortunately there are too many God botherers and police patrolling the area to do that but it makes me think go for it, why not die somewhere beautiful, it's the last pleasure we'll ever get
dang i wish i lived by the ocean so i could do it and just float away

Reactions: Studio84
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Nov 23, 2020
Sounds perfect. We don't always have access to perfect though so sometimes I think it's about finding our own little paradise. Are there any places you've been which are beautiful that you think you might go back to or is there somewhere you've always wanted to go and it could be like your final hoorah

Reactions: nothingchanges
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Theres some woods near me, I like the thought of CTB in nature.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, justanotherstar and nothingchanges
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
If i could i'd make it across into the mountains,
I thought i'd maybe leave some info in the car and walk away.
They'd for sure find the car- and the mountains are beautiful and serene- plus they hold such memories for me. :heart:

Reactions: nothingchanges and justanotherstar
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Nov 23, 2020
If i could i'd make it across into the mountains,
I thought i'd maybe leave some info in the car and walk away.
They'd for sure find the car- and the mountains are beautiful and serene- plus they hold such memories for me. :heart:
Sounds beautiful

• Love
Reactions: nothingchanges and W’ren
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
You'd be surprised how little people pay attention to what you do while you're in your car. I had people walk past me while I was ratcheting a strap around my neck while in a public car park

Reactions: nothingchanges and Bigpink