Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Alright, so I can't figure out a way to get meto and domperidone seems risky. Propranolol seems like I need a script to get. Is my best bet to just get antacids and go for it? Does anyone have an advice for me to add to this? Also, what do you think about using an over the counter AE like dramamine? and taking antacid with it?
Thank you for anyone who is willing to help! My time is drawing near!

Reactions: falloutcarter13
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
OTC AE don't target the right thing the AEs for SN need to target. You need one of the AE that is mentioned in the Stan's guide or one of the medications listed below the AE like quetiapine. It's not recommended to go without AE because you might throw all of it out. Antiacids are good but I think they don't mix well with some of the AE. I wanted to get a OTC AE too but I was told it won't work:( you can get Domperidone on eBay:)

Reactions: autumnal and falloutcarter13
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
OTC AE don't target the right thing the AEs for SN need to target. You need one of the AE that is mentioned in the Stan's guide or one of the medications listed below the AE like quetiapine. It's not recommended to go without AE because you might throw all of it out. Antiacids are good but I think they don't mix well with some of the AE. I wanted to get a OTC AE too but I was told it won't work:( you can get Domperidone on eBay:)
I saw that Stan's guide said OTC AEs don't work for SN but the PPH said Dramamine would work. I think my best bet is to find an online pharmacy but Idk which one I should use (I'm in the US) Antacids shouldn't be taken with Domperidone, I think. And that Ebay dealer who sells Domperidone seems like it might be risky. I really don't want to be investigated because of customs.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I saw that Stan's guide said OTC AEs don't work for SN but the PPH said Dramamine would work. I think my best bet is to find an online pharmacy but Idk which one I should use (I'm in the US) Antacids shouldn't be taken with Domperidone, I think. And that Ebay dealer who sells Domperidone seems like it might be risky. I really don't want to be investigated because of customs.
Oh sorry I haven't read the pph so I'm not sure about the info that's there. But They are a reliable source so if they said that then it should be true. Honestly I'd b interested if Dramamine truly works with SN because I think it would b easier to get for me too!

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Oh sorry I haven't read the pph so I'm not sure about the info that's there. But They are a reliable source so if they said that then it should be true. Honestly I'd b interested if Dramamine truly works with SN because I think it would b easier to get for me too!
I know right! I'm going to be checking out online pharmacies tomorrow and if I find one I could let you know. I don't want to use OTC because they seem unreliable. What all do you plan on using for your kit?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I know right! I'm going to be checking out online pharmacies tomorrow and if I find one I could let you know. I don't want to use OTC because they seem unreliable. What all do you plan on using for your kit?
Oh thanks that would b great if you let me know!
I personally plan on using a lot of painkillers, benzos, the SN and either this OTC AE or the domperidone from the Indian seller (you said Chinese but I think it comes from India so I'm not sure)

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Oh thanks that would b great if you let me know!
I personally plan on using a lot of painkillers, benzos, the SN and either this OTC AE or the domperidone from the Indian seller (you said Chinese but I think it comes from India so I'm not sure)
No problem! That seems like a good bet. If I can't get AEs then I might just do benzos, ibuprofen, and antacids. I just don't know if that is my best option or not. I just checked and the one I saw is shipping from China. I hope everything works out for you! (It feels weird saying that, but we both know why we're here..) Do you have a time frame for doing it?

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I remember reading that Dramamine was better than nothing, if it was in the PPH, all the better. I understand the mechanism of action and why the recommended AEs are recommended, but ironically sourcing those is sometimes the hardest part in the US. Crazy. But tbh I've seen quite a few reports, and it seems like vomiting from SN is just as common with the proper dose of the proper AE as it is without it. A lot of people kind of intimate that not having an antiemetic with SN is an automatic fail, and I haven't killed myself with it so I can't be sure enough to argue with it...but with the reports I've read of no AE/redosing/successful ctb, I have a feeling it contributes to success, but isn't absolutely essential for it.

Reactions: Passersby
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Yeah I think it would be ideal to be able to get the ae but like you said it's hard to in the us. If you can't ge it I wouldn't get hung up on that part. There have been many people who have successfully ctb without the ae. If I go with this method then I won't be using one either but I have everything else so I think it would be fine. Just get some Zanex, tagamet, Ibuprfren, or naproxen and the correct amount of sn and it should be fine. Benzos if you can get them. Based on all the info it's seems that sn is very reliable and lethal if you take the recommend dose of 20-25 g. You could also use the Dramamine or like milk of magnesia , mylanta cause it wouldn't hurt and would probably help some.