Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Excellent concise synopsis of your adoption of negative utilitarianism, and its by products antinatalism and efilism.

Reactions: worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Excellent concise synopsis of your adoption of negative utilitarianism, and its by products antinatalism and efilism.
Thank you very much. Personally I think my explaintion sucks because I'm too drunk. I need to explain these ideas when I am sobered up. Thank you again.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Singing In The Rain
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I like these posts. You have a nice voice.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Singing In The Rain and worldexploder
Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Would you give up all your happiness in this life and your offspring's happiness in order to reduce all suffering by not reproducing. If not you're a selfish peice of shit

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and worldexploder
Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Here's an answer to the world's problems: stop reproducing

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TAW122 and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Would you give up all your happiness in this life and your offspring's happiness in order to reduce all suffering by not reproducing. If not you're a selfish peice of shit
Yes.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I like these posts. You have a nice voice.
I need to do a speakpipe when I am sober. But when I am sober I don't want to talk. Gotta break the contradiction.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lra888 and Singing In The Rain
Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Is the pleasures in this life worth it at the expense of other people. It's all about money.. Money = slave tickets

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox, Smilla and 1 other person
Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Your happiness = other people's sacrifice

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Is the pleasures in this life worth it at the expense of other people. It's all about money.. Money = slave tickets
Absolutly not. You are preaching to the choir. I want to die for personal reasons but it would save the government some money so that they can focus on the people who want to live.

If you want to come from it from an economic standpoint, the universal right to die would make room and save a lot of money.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TAW122, Johnnythefox and 2 others
Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Sorry bro. I'm a bit pissed but man. Good to hear your opinions on things.

Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
Pissed means drunk here in New Zealand

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and 1 other person
Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
My responses were not directed at you worldexploder I was just making a general comment

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Pissed means drunk here in New Zealand
Oh yeah. I've heard about "pissed" meaning drunk in Australia. I am actually very interested in linguists and accents. Just yesterday I was looking up YouTube videos of people from NZ. Y'all sound very different from Australians,

America has countless accents. I'm from the application mountains. We sound different from true southerners yet have similarities. We sound more "lazy" than someone from let's say from Alabama. The New England accent is like from another country. Same with California and the Midwest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Singing In The Rain
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Oh yeah. I've heard about "pissed" meaning drunk in Australia. I am actually very interested in linguists and accents. Just yesterday I was looking up YouTube videos of people from NZ. Y'all sound very different from Australians,

America has countless accents. I'm from the application mountains. We sound different from true southerners yet have similarities. We sound more "lazy" than someone from let's say from Alabama. The New England accent is like from another country. Same with California and the Midwest.
Even southerners didn't sound "southern" over 100 years ago. Here is a confederate soldier who fought in the civil war - sounds nothing like southerns do today. The modern day southern and Appalachian accent evolved pretty recently. The only reason we have a West Virginia was because we split from Virginia and joined the union during the civil war. Unfortunately people here have s confederate mindset.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Singing In The Rain
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018

American accents are fascinating. Areas that are very close together—even within the same state—have very different accents and slang. MA and NY for example. I've lived in CT, MA, and currently NY. Bostonians have an interesting way of talking: they don't really pronounce R. Like "Park the car" is "Pak the ca".

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If you want to come from it from an economic standpoint, the universal right to die would make room and save a lot of money.

This is very, very logical. However, many people in the world (are pro-lifers, no surprise) don't want to acknowledge it or see it that way. They think of life as the sacred and boundless value beyond even money, even though it isn't. It's very ironic how the gov't and society doesn't seem to care how much they spend on 'saving or rescuing' suicidal people but do very little to improve their lives. I agree that in an overpopulated world, there are fewer and fewer resources to go around for everyone and that if our world population shrunk down to maybe less than 1 billion, then there would be even more resources for people to enjoy and less cutthroat competition for resources and what not.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder, Singing In The Rain and 1 other person