B

BirdEyeView

Soon
Sep 14, 2023
I have a whole bottle of ibuprofen. I did my research and I know it's going to be incredibly painful but I don't care at this point. I fucked up my relationship, I fucked up my family, I fucked up my school, I'm a fuck up. I'm going to find a quiet secluded place and down the bottle. Any tips/ advice before I go through with my plan? Note that I'm going to do this tonight no matter what.

Reactions: Stormy Raine
P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
If you are going through with it no matter what, I won't say it's a bad idea, because I hope you've thought about it. We will be here either way

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Could you enlighten me to what you found in your research? Because I know paracetamol OD will be incredibly painful and you will suffer 2 weeks before you eventually die so I am not sure if ibuprofen is the same just throwing it out there in case you think you might die tonight

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I have a whole bottle of ibuprofen. I did my research and I know it's going to be incredibly painful but I don't care at this point. I fucked up my relationship, I fucked up my family, I fucked up my school, I'm a fuck up. I'm going to find a quiet secluded place and down the bottle. Any tips/ advice before I go through with my plan? Note that I'm going to do this tonight no matter what.
Don't bother with ibuprofen it will only make you sick. Sorry 😢

Reactions: Crono, MatrixPrisoner and Stormy Raine
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
How many pills do you have? I did a bottle of Tylenol pm and woke up violently sick, it was horrible and I don't suggest that method. I won't stop you, trust me i definitely understand. I hope your experience and outcome will be better than mines. I'll be up if you want to talk, I'm paralyzed in bed today because my depression and SI is too much, I can't get up. But I'm here if you want to talk

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
This method is not recommended, but if you decide to proceed with it no matter what, I would have a backup method ready. Such as a noose or charcoal tent.

Reactions: dizzdesi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method doesn't really sound reliable as already said but of course it's always your choice deciding what method to use, I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
This is a bad idea!

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Can you please give us an update? How are you feeling?

Reactions: dizzdesi
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
i wouldn't go through with it! like everyone else is saying, you will not be successful. you mentioned you don't do not care about the pain but even so the likelihood of you surviving is relatively high. you'll be even worse off afterwards. if ctb will bring you peace, at least give yourself some time for planning

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Over the counter is not a good way to exit. You will be sick, possibly very sick.

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I wouldn't recommend trying that, as it sounds very unreliable. Maybe you should think about it. I'm not trying to talk you out of it. But ibuprofen is probably not going to do anything accept upset your stomach. Either way, I wish you peace and clarity of mind.

ilied

ilied

imsorry
Sep 29, 2023
you still with us? would like to know what you did and how it affected you.<3