xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

My Tears Ricochet
Mar 24, 2023
I planned on ctb today. I have my supplies but I can't find anywhere to actually do the act. I've googled places near me but when I get there all the "forests" are really just public parks with no way to seclude yourself. I just need privacy. That's all. Why is this the hardest part of it?

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and Ondine0000ff
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I have a similar problem with hanging, all my nearby forests are pine forests, so the branches are super high so i can't reach them.
The best places would indeed be public parks with oaks or something.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
I'm going to do it in the country side, at my grandma's, when she's not there anymore. I would do it sooner but I'm too scared that some idiot will find me and take me down and then I'll have to live with brain damage and my poor mum will have to take care of me in the state.. Meh! This has to be very well planned. It's not like with using a gun.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so horrible how we cannot just easily leave this world in peace, it's cruel to me how it has to be so difficult to die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: Rowan13
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Have you tried partial hanging? I don't know much about this method, but maybe it's appropriate in your case?

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

My Tears Ricochet
Mar 24, 2023
Everything got completely fucked. The cops were out looking for me and I had no choice but to go home. I'm going to attempt again asap but unfortunately idk when that will be

luminouss

luminouss

waiting for the right time
May 27, 2023
I have a similar problem with hanging, all my nearby forests are pine forests, so the branches are super high so i can't reach them.
The best places would indeed be public parks with oaks or something.
You can definitely look into something like partial hanging. Safe travels fren!
Everything got completely fucked. The cops were out looking for me and I had no choice but to go home. I'm going to attempt again asap but unfortunately idk when that will be
Pro-lifers need to mind their own business and let people choose what they want to do. I hope you can find peace from this ugly existence soon. Safe travels.

• Hugs
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx