• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

loserlady7618

Oct 18, 2018
Hi- I think I'm inching closer to making a concrete plan. Been casually dipping my toe into this idea for so many years, but still feel a bit lost as to the *how* in my situation.

I live in a very big city, in a small apartment with husband and two young children. There is no way for me to to kill myself at home without my kids/and or their babysitter finding me first, so that is a solid no.

Methods like jumping off a building, bridge or in front of the subway seem so violent and traumatizing for strangers. I am a gentle person and could not create a spectacle like this that harms others.

So going somewhere private seems ideal -- and I guess this leaves me with something like partial-suspension hanging? In a hotel, or take train out of the city to go to a park? A self-inflicted gunshot would be ideal, but impossible to access guns where I live. The inert gas/exit bag thing is intriguing, but I'm not sure I have the mechanical know-how to pull that off.

Anyway -- just looking to brainstorm a bit. It's weird being here as a mom in my 40s who I guess looks normal (?), and this isn't exactly fodder for the local mom group coffee chat. Thanks :)

Reactions: Maravillosa and Retched
blurr21

blurr21

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Dont worry about not having any technical expertise in setting up the exit bag using inert gas method only requires a little patience to set it up,you could import a max dog brewing kit from australia costly but you just have to follow simple instructions theyve arranged everything into a suicide kit..
Other easier methods are poisoning on this thread many users have ctb using them you could look into those..
Theres a whole thread on partial suspension if you want to check it up for info...

Reactions: Retched and loserlady7618
blurr21

blurr21

Student
Sep 13, 2018
I forgot to mention nembutal if you have thr cash and patience you could try buying it from a legit supplier in mexico...

Reactions: Schopenhauer and loserlady7618
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Hi- I think I'm inching closer to making a concrete plan. Been casually dipping my toe into this idea for so many years, but still feel a bit lost as to the *how* in my situation.

I live in a very big city, in a small apartment with husband and two young children. There is no way for me to to kill myself at home without my kids/and or their babysitter finding me first, so that is a solid no.

Methods like jumping off a building, bridge or in front of the subway seem so violent and traumatizing for strangers. I am a gentle person and could not create a spectacle like this that harms others.

So going somewhere private seems ideal -- and I guess this leaves me with something like partial-suspension hanging? In a hotel, or take train out of the city to go to a park? A self-inflicted gunshot would be ideal, but impossible to access guns where I live. The inert gas/exit bag thing is intriguing, but I'm not sure I have the mechanical know-how to pull that off.

Anyway -- just looking to brainstorm a bit. It's weird being here as a mom in my 40s who I guess looks normal (?), and this isn't exactly fodder for the local mom group coffee chat. Thanks :)
Hi, same boat your in (kind of) and I'm at a loss too now. Really thinking of trying to buy a gun, wish they weren't so pricey. Thinking of a hotel and hanging as well.

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Dont worry about not having any technical expertise in setting up the exit bag using inert gas method only requires a little patience to set it up,you could import a max dog brewing kit from australia costly but you just have to follow simple instructions theyve arranged everything into a suicide kit..
Other easier methods are poisoning on this thread many users have ctb using them you could look into those..
Theres a whole thread on partial suspension if you want to check it up for info...
You aren't kidding on the costly part! But looks perfect.

Reactions: Schopenhauer