• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
I have to keep myself calm and level-headed until I can acquire the tools I need to ctb. I live with my parents and have no money of my own, plus they're always around, so this might take a lot of time and planning. Problem is, I keep having terrible thoughts about how my future will go, as mild paranoia is unfortunately a trait of mine, and on top of that I also have to deal with this constant feeling that I'm on the verge of having a panic attack and giving in to despair, which is my worst fear right now.
Aside from my unstable mental state, I don't have to deal with any sort of unbearable pain or discomfort or anything like that, I just have to maintain a strong mind and not give in to despair, but that's a lot more dificult than it sounds.
I'm aware that I might just be naturally more anxious than most and that there might not be much I can do to quell this but I have to ask anyway: any advice on what I could do to alleviate my anxiety and fears? I drink chamomile tea but it's not super effective. Is there a better type of tea to quell anxiety? (or a good supplement) I try to keep myself distracted by watching videos or playing videogames, but they're not too effective either.
Talking to people online helps too, somewhat. Send me a message if you feel like it, we can talk about whatever and be a support for one another.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Arrow, Nostalgic, Wrennie and 2 others
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Journal. Writing about your feelings can help!

Reactions: Arrow and Jaded Pear
G

Gordy99

Student
Jan 7, 2022
I feel like I say this in a lot of my posts but have you considered taking medication? One of the medications I take is klonopin and I rarely have any anxiety. I'm on a low dose too. If you are against medication than that is perfectly ok. I don't think I could have gotten rid of my anxiety without the medication. Distracting yourself with videos and video games is definitely helpful.

Reactions: absoluteanimal1 and Jaded Pear
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
I feel like I say this in a lot of my posts but have you considered taking medication? One of the medications I take is klonopin and I rarely have any anxiety. I'm on a low dose too. If you are against medication than that is perfectly ok. I don't think I could have gotten rid of my anxiety without the medication. Distracting yourself with videos and video games is definitely helpful.
I might... Only as a last resort though.

Journal. Writing about your feelings can help!
That's an interesting suggestion, I'll give it some thought.

Reactions: Jaded Pear
Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
I don't know, if you'd prefer natural stuff over pharmaceuticals, maybe try kava or kratom (I'd say red or green strains in low doses).

Reactions: GentleJerk
VerbalWinter

VerbalWinter

manga elitist
Dec 25, 2021
Practicing meditation could help I think

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I don't know, if you'd prefer natural stuff over pharmaceuticals, maybe try kava or kratom (I'd say red or green strains in low doses).
Where can you get kava or kratom? Is it good for depression? Thanks.

Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
Where can you get kava or kratom? Is it good for depression? Thanks.
I don't know where you're at, I believe they are legal in most in most countries, just look it up in google if there's a shop that ships it to where you live. In simplified terms, you can think of kava as a plant benzodiazapine, and kratom as a plant with opioid effects (depending on the strain, some are also more stimulating). I have had quite positive experiences, especially with kratom. Though it can also be addictive, and is rather gross to consume (if you don't get it in capsules). But you get used to it...

Reactions: GentleJerk and Wrennie
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I don't know where you're at, I believe they are legal in most in most countries, just look it up in google if there's a shop that ships it to where you live. In simplified terms, you can think of kava as a plant benzodiazapine, and kratom as a plant with opioid effects (depending on the strain, some are also more stimulating). I have had quite positive experiences, especially with kratom. Though it can also be addictive, and is rather gross to consume (if you don't get it in pill form). But you get used to it...
I'm in the US. I will confer with my favorite friend, Goode. Thank you!
That should say Google. My fingers are tired.

Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep
Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019

That should say Google. My fingers are tired.
Worth a try I'd say. You can look up what the different kratom strains are, in short: red=sedating, opioidlike white=stimulating, green=something in between

Last edited:
Reactions: GentleJerk
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Worth a try I'd say. You can look up what the different strains are, in short: red=sedating, opioidlike white=stimulating, green=something in between
You are a wealth of information thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep
N

Nostalgic

Nov 30, 2021
journal how you feel and your thoughts. Wake up and go to sleep at the same times everyday. Get into a daily routine and build structure in your day, learn to draw, take lessons online or with skillshare maybe for example. Have goals and maybe pick up a new skill (keeps you focused on other things). I dont know your parents but ask them to support you and keep you accountable for this. Under the assumption you're parents are good to you and good parents in general, if not it might be best to leave them alone. Keep you chin up. I wish you all the best, lots of love

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
One thing that helps me deal with future dread/paranoia is writing or journaling as @PDAnnie2610 suggested. The other day I was feeling massive dread so I just took like 5 or so pages of notes on a word document about all of my problems and ideas to solve them. Haven't really made any progress but it was kind of fun for some reason and helped me relax. Maybe try that.