Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
Hi everyone. I'm new here but not new to trying suicide. I've attempted seven times and landed myself in my local state hospital twice. I have had an undiagnosed mystery illness that has made me bedridden for six months. I'm 25 but I live with my parents and can't drive a car. No access to firearms. I have a helium tank for balloons and am looking to get creative with it. Might take a ton of Lithium and Trazodone too. Has anyone tried this method before? I couldn't find anything like it from the FAQ.

Like to note that I'm trying to follow the rules of this forum. It's hard for me to follow writing as I'm dyslexic. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Check out the resource compilation sticky thread.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Balloon helium has almost certainly air/oxygen/co2 added to make it unusable for recreational ethanasia hobbies.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and WearyOfStruggling
N

natsukashiii

Sep 12, 2020
I have but can't find anything specific.
Hi everyone. I'm new here but not new to trying suicide. I've attempted seven times and landed myself in my local state hospital twice. I have had an undiagnosed mystery illness that has made me bedridden for six months. I'm 25 but I live with my parents and can't drive a car. No access to firearms. I have a helium tank for balloons and am looking to get creative with it. Might take a ton of Lithium and Trazodone too. Has anyone tried this method before? I couldn't find anything like it from the FAQ.

Like to note that I'm trying to follow the rules of this forum. It's hard for me to follow writing as I'm dyslexic. Thanks.
Hi, have you heard of the 'Peaceful Pill Handbook'? It's a book about the best suicide method. It talks about the reliability, availability, peacefulness, preparation and a bunch of other stuff regarding each method. The book is written by Dr. Philip Nitschke - founder of Exit International which is a pro-suicide group. It's really expensive to buy as I tried to search up how much it costs but you can download the pdf version illegally on Torrent. Hope this helps.

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
Balloon helium has almost certainly air/oxygen/co2 added to make it unusable for recreational ethanasia hobbies.
Damn.

Hi, have you heard of the 'Peaceful Pill Handbook'? It's a book about the best suicide method. It talks about the reliability, availability, peacefulness, preparation and a bunch of other stuff regarding each method. The book is written by Dr. Philip Nitschke - founder of Exit International which is a pro-suicide group. It's really expensive to buy as I tried to search up how much it costs but you can download the pdf version illegally on Torrent. Hope this helps.

Unfortunately I have no access to things like N or SN

• Hugs
peacefuldeath14

peacefuldeath14

Sep 14, 2020
I also have a mysterious mental illness keeping me bedridden...
Could you talk a bit more about your story.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Please feel free to review my blog on the subject matter. Link is under my name. Cheers!

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
I also have a mysterious mental illness keeping me bedridden...
Could you talk a bit more about your story.
Sure. I'm 25 and have Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, depression and anxiety. I'm on medication and see a counselor once a week. I've had a mystery illness that causes me to vomit nearly everything I eat. It also gives me great stomach pains. I've had tons of testing done but no results. I'm constantly dehydrated and tired and can barely keep down popsicles and Powerade. I'm bedridden because of the pain. I hope you find answers to your mystery.

M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020

I remember mentioning helium to two NHS mental heath crisis teams, and they both said 'isn't that expensive?' as if they had a leaflet with 'cheap and cheerful ways to end it all', while one Samaritans volunteer made a stupid comment about squeaky voices. My main concern was surviving with brain damage, but the more likely scenario seems to be that it won't be effective.