happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
Hopefully will be gone tonight. Previously I planned for Friday and backed out. I need to do it tonight. Everything is ready. Like I said before I backed out because the part of being alone with no ride back home and no way of backing out was what freaked me out of it. I really feel as though I have to do it out here though. The least I can do is have it so my family doesn't have to be the ones to find me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., Deleted member 13412, sadworld and 6 others
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Sorry it has come to this, if you would like to talk I should be available. Smooth travels maybe ill catch up with you sooner than later.

Reactions: sadworld, death137 and Ghost2211
happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
I've been very back and forth this whole time, and I've decided I won't be ctbing rn. I figured my indecisiveness is a sign I should wait longer. I've been procrastinating on school work and such. I suppose it'll be a good distraction from the past few days. I had a blood test a few days ago soo I suppose I'll finally get answers there and I feel as though these intense moments come in and out despite having been planning this for months. I suppose I should just wait. Ha ik there's no shame in backing out but it seems so ridiculous of me to just be doing this 2 times in the span of a few days. Ugh I suppose I'll just wait a while longer and see what happens what could poooossibly go wrong

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blueclover_., Deleted member 13412, W’ren and 10 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If you are having indecisiveness it is probably better to wait, and think over the situation a bit more

Reactions: blueclover_., happy?1270, x~Sophia~x and 6 others
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I agree

Reactions: blueclover_., sadworld, death137 and 2 others
O

outofluck

Nov 9, 2020
I don't think it's ridiculous. Choosing to end your life is no small matter, or easy thing to do. It's not simple. It's huge.

• Love
Reactions: blueclover_., happy?1270, Deleted member 13412 and 7 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry life has brought you such pain and anguish, but I'm happy to hear you'll be postponing for now. Indecisiveness is definitely a sign to wait and think things through a bit more before taking action, in my opinion. Good luck :heart:

Reactions: blueclover_., happy?1270, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It's the most important decision of your life. I'm glad to hear that you decide to postpone.

Reactions: blueclover_., happy?1270, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm selfish and don't want you to go.

Reactions: blueclover_. and happy?1270