Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Something came to my attention but it's also part of my own experience. You can never know what somebody else has experienced and suffered because we only know about our own lives and experiences. Often people complain about part of their life but not everybody can talk about everything that happened to them in their life. We can only see the surface of other people's suffering. Some people have topics that they don't feel it's safe to talk about, some have topics that are too painful and they've repressed. It's very sad the suffering and pain that people go through in our lives that isn't visible to us as humans on the surface.

Some topics are even so bad that other people will automatically repress them upon hearing about them, and it will double down on the negative effects of that person's experience, because of how bad it was, how difficult it was to talk about it, and not receiving the sympathy they would've wished for because of people not wishing to read about it and repressing. Sometimes it's just difficult to get sympathy, other times a place might not feel safe.

When reading another person's post, try to understand where that person comes from the best you can. When making your own, think twice about posting something that might trigger people. Not everyone has the level of same awareness so sometimes this happens without malicious intentions.

In general try to be kinder and more understanding of other people. It's very sad to me that people can't always talk about their experiences. It's sad to me that the level of sympathy and empathy people receive can vary greatly and be subjected to a level of randomness and bias. This is the nature of humans, as I understand it, but everyone deserves sympathy and empathy to the same degrees.

If someone wishes to vent about something, feel free to write to me, I try to be open and understanding to as many topics as possible. I won't understand if someone's grievance is directly against another demographc, such as a grievance with women or with a certain race of people. I will understand if you feel discriminated though because of e.g. your own race, although I do believe in white privilege, being white myself. It gives me privilege even if my own life has been absolutely shit.

If anyone has suggestions to make this a better and safer place to talk and vent, I'm all ears too. I think SaSu is as good as it can be now, which is praiseworthy. I'm just open for suggestions and venting.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Hirokami, crimson blue, artificial_ineptness and 13 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Unfortunately the truth is that nowhere is free from the hostility of humans. People will always be cruel and insensitive no matter what and this is not shocking or surprising to me. If someone opens up about their suffering then there is always the chance of others making things worse which is why it's best to be alone. Being alone will always be the best thing as others will never be able to fully understand what we go through and we all experience life differently after all.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, blackwidow, onlyanimalsaregood and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Thank hoping all understand, human very difeeent life background need understand. Some new idea new situations unique hard understand still not mean impossible, people read story understand even inly surface part better not understand hurt. Unfortunate humsn terrible keep hurt human nature cruel.
thank you real sweet care other not wajt fight you too want talk always here

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, blackwidow and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Unfortunately the truth is that nowhere is free from the hostility of humans. People will always be cruel and insensitive no matter what and this is not shocking or surprising to me. If someone opens up about their suffering then there is always the chance of others making things worse which is why it's best to be alone. Being alone will always be the best thing as others will never be able to fully understand what we go through and we all experience life differently after all.
I wish nobody was cruel and insensitive to you or anyone here, because you don't deserve it. Nobody does but you're right I've seen it happen. People are often selfish and only care about themselves, not the people they repeatedly hurt along the way. It hurts a lot when someone opens up and is critizised, and then critizised for holding back, even when they're not holding anything back, they just don't conform to someone else's perception of how bad people are by their own experiences.

Being alone is probably the best thing. I know I will die alone, without anyone in this world. It might be soon. You're right and nobody fully understands other people's experiences at all.

The world will still be a better place if we were nicer to each other. That's what I want, whether I ctb or not.

• Informative
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, outatime_85 and Sick of it all
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Something came to my attention but it's also part of my own experience. You can never know what somebody else has experienced and suffered because we only know about our own lives and experiences. Often people complain about part of their life but not everybody can talk about everything that happened to them in their life. We can only see the surface of other people's suffering. Some people have topics that they don't feel it's safe to talk about, some have topics that are too painful and they've repressed. It's very sad the suffering and pain that people go through in our lives that isn't visible to us as humans on the surface.

Some topics are even so bad that other people will automatically repress them upon hearing about them, and it will double down on the negative effects of that person's experience, because of how bad it was, how difficult it was to talk about it, and not receiving the sympathy they would've wished for because of people not wishing to read about it and repressing. Sometimes it's just difficult to get sympathy, other times a place might not feel safe.

When reading another person's post, try to understand where that person comes from the best you can. When making your own, think twice about posting something that might trigger people. Not everyone has the level of same awareness so sometimes this happens without malicious intentions.

In general try to be kinder and more understanding of other people. It's very sad to me that people can't always talk about their experiences. It's sad to me that the level of sympathy and empathy people receive can vary greatly and be subjected to a level of randomness and bias. This is the nature of humans, as I understand it, but everyone deserves sympathy and empathy to the same degrees.

If someone wishes to vent about something, feel free to write to me, I try to be open and understanding to as many topics as possible. I won't understand if someone's grievance is directly against another demographc, such as a grievance with women or with a certain race of people. I will understand if you feel discriminated though because of e.g. your own race, although I do believe in white privilege, being white myself. It gives me privilege even if my own life has been absolutely shit.

If anyone has suggestions to make this a better and safer place to talk and vent, I'm all ears too. I think SaSu is as good as it can be now, which is praiseworthy. I'm just open for suggestions and venting.
Beautiful text. Thank you so much for your time and effort. Sometimes a reminder helps and you're absolute right, if its possible to have a safe place, far away from all the cruelty that we see in this world this should be the place. And it's even more horrible to beat up in someone that is already on the ground. Let's support each other since we are the only ones who understand each other.

• Love
Reactions: S like suicide, blackwidow and Suicidebydeath
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
this is a really interesting and well put thread. The are so many different areas to this site but all mingled into one really.. All of us are unique, and noone knows how another person feels or bahaves or at what stage they are at with ctb.. I have seen the most awful vents on here but have never commented, because I have no idea how that person got to that mindset, and its not my place to condem them for what they wrote, nor is it my business, just because they chose to have a mad moment and write it all down doesn't mean that anyone can take judgement on them. For instance.., I had a big rant on here in venting, I probably didn't come over as well as I should of, and it was misunderstood by so many, only a few got it. I had so many unkind words said to me about being a prolifer, maybe I should be in recovery, that I didn't like this site,.. it went on and on.. I deleted it in the end. I didn't mean to say bad things, I was so fed up at seeing people giving the most rediculous advice to OP that in my mind was just wrong, but thinking about it, in their head it was right., so I shouldn't of said what I said really. But the thread is for venting so I did just that. I think we should definitely be mindful of other people's head space, and step back a little before we start to type away. I learnt a small lesson, which I'm grateful for, and your post reinforced it. thankyou..

• Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Thank you for your insightful posts, I appreciate all of them.

• Love
Reactions: S like suicide and blackwidow
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
"The wise are ruthless;
They see the people as dummies." -Lao Tzu

Reactions: Julgran and blackwidow
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath