• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
What do you think? What for needle i need and when i inject it inside the rubber is it still fresh or i need cool it? Can you build up tolerance after this one time use? How much do i need for a test run?

Reactions: Donewith_
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I decided not to taste it b4 because I don't want that to possibly discourage me. I'd rather be surprised.

• Hugs
Reactions: OnlyMercy, lululoo, Mbound and 3 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I think I would keep wasting it one sip at a time til it was gone. Any drug that can be used for sleep or pleasure, I have a hard time stockpiling. So maybe sn is my best method. No playing around to get high and wasting it. It will only do one thing, one time. The last and only time.

Reactions: dreamsofdestruction, Final Escape, GinaIsReady and 3 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
What do you think? What for needle i need and when i inject it inside the rubber is it still fresh or i need cool it? Can you build up tolerance after this one time use? How much do i need for a test run?

You won't build up tolerance if you use it just once. Standard dose given for insomnia was 100mg, and there is 6 grams in each bottle, so you need just 2ml if you want to try it out. Be careful though, I think i've read of someone here who wasted all of his getting high. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape, ddutch, fisil and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
You won't build up tolerance if you use it just once. Standard dose given for insomnia was 100mg, and there is 6 grams in each bottle, so you need just 2ml if you want to try it out. Be careful though, I think i've read of someone here who wasted all of his getting high. :pfff:
I can't fucking help it, ok? I'm a hedonist with a shitty life; I need to feel good wherever I am able.
Drugs?
Yes, please!
More Drugs?
Don't mind if I do!

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul, Ἡγησίας, 262653 and 5 others
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I can't fucking help it, ok? I'm a hedonist with a shitty life; I need to feel good wherever I am able.
Drugs?
Yes, please!
More Drugs?
Don't mind if I do!
You are thia guy? Haha

Reactions: Final Escape
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
Drugs?
Yes, please!
More Drugs?
Don't mind if I do!

you make me laugh ,

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Final Escape
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Drugs?
Yes, please!
More Drugs?
Don't mind if I do!
I was thinking,
maybe the vetshop who sold me N
would sell me Ketamine :sunglasses:

but Special K has really blown my mind before
and I did got a little hooked on it
I wish I could do small quantities

like if I could smoke weed only on Thursdays
like if I could do cocaine once or twice a month
like if I could do special K only couple snorts per day
like if I could do ADHD medicine only in the mornings

unluckily controlling this substances is so damm difficult for me

I dont want to taste N and go to sleep, not today, I hope you enjoy the blackout

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Final Escape
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018

when pull it out with a needle it still is good, and you wont build a tolerance with one try of 2 or 3 ml .
Just make sure you got somethig that prime the mouth after like chocolate

Reactions: not_a_robot, fisil and Final Escape