• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

just cant

Jul 11, 2024
Sorry to post again but I really don't want to be here, So partial hanging didn't work. I've been thinking about the carbon monoxide way.
I know I can't gas myself with car fumes as it accidently happened once and the smell was awful, enough to make you really sick.
But I do have a camping butane heater (stove to). It's marked outdoor use and has even been recalled as I just found out. Have used it a few times while camping (in the camper actually) but always turned it off when going to bed.
I live in a nanny country where every way possible has been stopped. I'm thinking the smoke detectors do carbon monoxide as well?? I don't remember.
I'm wondering if I tape up a plastic bag over it and run the heater in my room (cause who doesn't want to be comfortable) if this will be enough to cbt?

J

just cant

Jul 11, 2024
Update it was working, then gas cylinder ran out, changed it and the igniter button broke. Damn