• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
Attempted a few times when I was a teenager with stupid methods (overdose on OTC pain killers) but I've realised that a frantic attempt is often futile. Been trying to reintegrate into society for the past few years but it's simply beyond my capabilities. Living with ASD is a nightmare, its effects on people are usually understated. I know I want to CTB, I need to plan it out. I can obtain AEs and benzos but my searches for SN never bore fruit. There are commercial sellers but I can't pose as a legitimate business, and I still live with my parents. Could any kind soul PM me a source within the UK?

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
It's very difficult to acquire domestically in the UK now as legitimate sellers will no longer sell to individuals.

However I think a user has managed to acquire domestically lately, I'm sure I read that in a post here over the last few weeks, so it seems that it is possible if you dig enough to find someone willing to sell.

• Love
Reactions: DarkThoughts and Lookingtoflyfree
Upvote 0
DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

Feb 6, 2024
It's very difficult to acquire domestically in the UK now as legitimate sellers will no longer sell to individuals.

However I think a user has managed to acquire domestically lately, I'm sure I read that in a post here over the last few weeks, so it seems that it is possible if you dig enough to find someone willing to sell.
Yeah it's a pain right now, started searching for a couple hours every day but no luck. I'm just hoping that someone else is willing to share.

Reactions: 4g1vvvven and violetskies
Upvote 0
I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
Yeah it's a pain right now, started searching for a couple hours every day but no luck. I'm just hoping that someone else is willing to share.
In the same boat as you, been trawling for weeks but nothing but educational sources and chemical companies which require business addresses... such a pain

Upvote 0
SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
There is a source that has sometimes been reliable but ideally we're encouraged not to share it with really new members with low post counts. Probably best to learn as much about it as possible before looking to order it.
is there any chance you could share to me? I've been looking since early last year but only made an account later in the year :)

Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Do your research on SN and N. They are not the utopia methods people make out.

Physically peaceful for sure but emotionally torturous. I can't imagine the horror of 15 or 20 minutes stuck in my head waiting to die. Calling an ambulance probably and all the hassle that comes with after. No thanks.

Good luck in whatever you do decide.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
Upvote 0
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Do your research on SN and N. They are not the utopia methods people make out.

Physically peaceful for sure but emotionally torturous. I can't imagine the horror of 15 or 20 minutes stuck in my head waiting to die. Calling an ambulance probably and all the hassle that comes with after. No thanks.

Good luck in whatever you do decide.

Everything I've read and watched (including actual death videos) about N make me believe it is quick and painless. Wish I could find the video again. But one guy in his 60s allowed his assisted suicide to be streamed online a few years back. His family was there. He drank the N. He coughed once. 20 seconds later, he started slumping over. 40 seconds later, someone had to grab him so he didn't fall out of his chair. He was unconscious in less than a minute and pronounced dead within 5 minutes. N is a great CTB source.

Now SN, that's a different story. I've read horror stories, like you mentioned. Another banned, livestreamed video showed a guy who drank it, and was alive for an hour. It's on Bitchute if you want to watch it. It is quite creepy to watch. But he did die in an hour. Also, it's hard for me to drink normal salt water when I've had food poisoning. N is gross too. But SN is repugnant. Even if you can get it down, even with the anti-emetics, many people throw up anyway.

But I was going to do SN because I figured an hour of suffering is better than another day of it. But I cannot find SN in the USA anyway.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
Upvote 0
DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

Feb 6, 2024
There is a source that has sometimes been reliable but ideally we're encouraged not to share it with really new members with low post counts. Probably best to learn as much about it as possible before looking to order it.
I've done my fair share of research, though I understand the need to build trust within the community before sharing sources. I'm determined to CTB so I will try my best to figure it out.

Upvote 0
Y

yearsago

Feb 25, 2024
In the same boat as you, been trawling for weeks but nothing but educational sources and chemical companies which require business addresses... such a pain
Y'know I wonder if just shipping to a made up company name, using your own address as the company's registered/shipping address would mean we CAN bypass these obstructions and get SN in the uk
Y'know I wonder if just shipping to a made up company name, using your own address as the company's registered/shipping address would mean we CAN bypass these obstructions and get SN in the uk
And if necessary you could legit set up and formally register a company in 5-10mins

Upvote 0