Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
I'm so tired of trusting people, I'm so tired of having faith. Only to be hurt, backstabbed, betrayed.
Worst part? They don't even realize they've hurt you. They don't realize how your trust is shattered. They don't relIze you have no trust left to give. It's all be ripped away from you.
I'm tired of explaining why other people's actions hurt me. I'm tired of explaining why I can't trust people. I'm tired of giving second, third, fourth chances only to be hurt again.
There's nothing left to give. There's only numbness left and a faint ache in my heart.
I can't wait for my SN to be here. I don't have an AE … but I have way too much doctor anxiety to try to get it. I wish I could just go online and get it off some generic online store.
I'm past being hurt, I'm just numb now. Only to anticipate when the pain will come back. That is all life has become. That is all life is. Pain, numb, false hope, rinse and repeat. My time to end the cycle is soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Buddha.e.c, ColorlessTrees, demuic and 13 others
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Midgardsorm, _Minsk, Sister of the Moon and 3 others
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
I can relate I have had too many relationships fall through I have trust issues that are pretty bad. It's only part of the reason I'm so close to the edge everyday but more so that i have ptsd. I am scared of failing ctb attempts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sea Turtle
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
I can relate I have had too many relationships fall through I have trust issues that are pretty bad. It's only part of the reason I'm so close to the edge everyday but more so that i have ptsd. I am scared of failing ctb attempts.
Me too. I think if I knew for certain that my ctb attempt would work, I wouldn't even be here typing this all out :aw:

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Other people can be very cruel and are capable of making our lives much worse, I see it as better to never trust people in the first place. I'm sorry that you are suffering so much, l know that it is hard to carry on when you cannot take anymore of this life. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sea Turtle, Rogue Proxy, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
I'm so tired of trusting people, I'm so tired of having faith. Only to be hurt, backstabbed, betrayed.
Worst part? They don't even realize they've hurt you. They don't realize how your trust is shattered. They don't relIze you have no trust left to give. It's all be ripped away from you.
I'm tired of explaining why other people's actions hurt me. I'm tired of explaining why I can't trust people. I'm tired of giving second, third, fourth chances only to be hurt again.
There's nothing left to give. There's only numbness left and a faint ache in my heart.
I can't wait for my SN to be here. I don't have an AE … but I have way too much doctor anxiety to try to get it. I wish I could just go online and get it off some generic online store.
I'm past being hurt, I'm just numb now. Only to anticipate when the pain will come back. That is all life has become. That is all life is. Pain, numb, false hope, rinse and repeat. My time to end the cycle is soon.
It hurts. I hope you stop hurting soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sea Turtle
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I've been lurking and had to sign up after seeing this thread as this is something that happened to me yesterday. After a few years, I really allowed myself to open up and trust someone; I emptied about my deepest secrets and fears because I grew to care about them and they made me believe the same. Turns out, they didn't.

I've been crying about it non-stop since last night because the pain is just a lot to deal with, and I just feel really stupid for believing things would be different this time. They didn't even care to say goodbye or anything, just up and left like I never mattered.

I'm really sorry, OP. I really hope you can find some sort of peace, because I know exactly how you're feeling.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Seeking, CameronFrye, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 2 others
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
I've been lurking and had to sign up after seeing this thread as this is something that happened to me yesterday. After a few years, I really allowed myself to open up and trust someone; I emptied about my deepest secrets and fears because I grew to care about them and they made me believe the same. Turns out, they didn't.

I've been crying about it non-stop since last night because the pain is just a lot to deal with, and I just feel really stupid for believing things would be different this time. They didn't even care to say goodbye or anything, just up and left like I never mattered.

I'm really sorry, OP. I really hope you can find some sort of peace, because I know exactly how you're feeling.
Welcome to the forum I'm so sorry it's on these terms :heart:

It hurts like hell to open up and have that hope of being heard and being able to trust others, only for it to all be another tragic false hope. I hope you find what you're looking for here, at least personally, I feel more accepted here as people have been through and felt similarly and understand :hug: