apple2myeye!

apple2myeye!

it/its
Jun 3, 2022
does anyone else have problems with trusting literally anyone? every time i go out in public i get incredibly nervous. everyone yelling and screaming and mocking and judging and laughing and shouting at eacy other is bad enough but i can never shake the feeling that someone is just gonna walk up and shank me for no reason or just gang up on me. i try to move and get wyat i need as quickly as possible to lessen the risk. i've aklways been so scared of going outside (not that staying inside is always safe, of course. sometimes it can be even scarier/worse).

sometimes i can';t even trust my family or the few friends i actually have... sometimes i get this feeling that they're all just faking it and pretending to like me or mocking me behind closed doors even though that probably isn't true. nothing feels real or "true" anymore.

hell sometimes i don't even trust inanimate objects. i can't trust for certain that everything i pass by doesn't have a hidden camera or a recording device. i feel like such a paranoid freak wreck.

• Hugs
Reactions: shy and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i relate, especially now that the one person i did trust f'ed me over

• Hugs
Reactions: apple2myeye!