Shots fired

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, EternalShore, Rocinante and 1 other person
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
This is such an exciting time to live.
Watch, Trump will be considered a martyr by the right wing side. Motorcade you say?
At least it looks like the actual Kennedy is off the hook. Instead of a bullet, god gave him a worm in his brain.

Reactions: sserafim
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Unrelated but Americans are psychotic. I remember them cheering for Abe Shinzo assassination when it has nothing to do with them.

It bleeds into the way they consider people and I regret being friends with one.

• Love
Reactions: innominesatanas44
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Unrelated but Americans are psychotic. I remember them cheering for Abe Shinzo assassination when it has nothing to do with them.

It bleeds into the way they consider people and I regret being friends with one.
Americans are no more "psychotic" than any other nationality. Humans can be cruel and sometimes celebrate things aren't always the greatest, even in cases where it doesn't directly involve them. This isn't something inherent to Americans.

Reactions: heavyeyes and artemisdusk
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
News outlets are already posting that pic of Trump with his fist in the air and the flag behind him everywhere.

Reactions: heavyeyes and sserafim
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Americans are no more "psychotic" than any other nationality. Humans can be cruel and sometimes celebrate things aren't always the greatest, even in cases where it doesn't directly involve them. This isn't something inherent to Americans.
Maybe historically but I respectfully disagree in terms of today's population.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, InversedShadow, Jarni and 3 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
At this point, Biden simply has no chance of winning.

This situation won Trump the election.
If the democrats don't take some solution out of the closet, they will most likely lose.

Reactions: InversedShadow, Jarni and sserafim
A

avalonisburning

I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle
May 12, 2024
So that's it, then. Everyone's losing faith in Biden, and Trump was just handed the most powerful rallying cry a presidential candidate could possibly have on a silver platter. Obviously, anything can happen, but I guess the election is a pretty safe call now.

Enjoy the next four months. You'll need some nice memories to hold on to during the period of pain, humiliation, and surreal horrors to come. How regrettable.

• Aww..
Reactions: heavyeyes and artemisdusk
G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
Genuinely a terrifying time to live, between a Trump administration and climate change the whole world will be on this site.

Reactions: artemisdusk
amnesia999

amnesia999

Cry me a river
Jun 30, 2024
Fuck donald trump.

If you want to see the US governed by an autocratic racist hard right winger, trump's your man. Like @avalonisburning said, enjoy the next four months, because after trump's elected, it's not going to be fun for anyone whose politics is rational.

Reactions: heavyeyes, artemisdusk and Hollowman
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023

I only remember people being sad about it~ Anyways, while it is certainly not good that Abe Shinzo died as he did, it must be known that he himself wasn't a particularly great guy, supporting the Unification Church which both abused its flock and greatly harmed people's trust in religion in Japan, and the assassination brought light to that~

but yeah... People suck~ :/

• Informative
Reactions: InversedShadow and enduringwinter
artemisdusk

artemisdusk

Jul 11, 2024
Genuinely a terrifying time to live, between a Trump administration and climate change the whole world will be on this site
A possible Trump win and the implementation of Project 2025 is what originally lead me to begin looking into an exit strategy, and ultimately to this forum. I'd find it very hard to live in the sort of backwards society that he and his supporters want to cultivate. That's not to mention the likely economic and climate deterioration that would follow. I try to be optimistic, but I'm also pragmatic. If things get unbearable, then I've no reason to stick around and suffer through it. Just gonna hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Reactions: heavyeyes, FundamentalAspect and amnesia999
G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
A possible Trump win and the implementation of Project 2025 is what originally lead me to begin looking into an exit strategy, and ultimately to this forum. I'd find it very hard to live in the sort of backwards society that he and his supporters want to cultivate. That's not to mention the likely economic and climate deterioration that would follow. I try to be optimistic, but I'm also pragmatic. If things get unbearable, then I've no reason to stick around and suffer through it. Just gonna hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Every American should know they're not just voting for their country but also the world.

Reactions: heavyeyes, avalonisburning, innominesatanas44 and 1 other person
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am so glad not to live in the US. I am scared about Ukraine and the state of the world but after this incident a second Trump term seems inevitable.

• Hugs
Reactions: innominesatanas44 and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Personally I think it was staged. Too convenient for it not to be.

I'm still gonna vote in an attempt to save my country and the world from a Trump dictatorship. I encourage every American here to do so. It might be the last election you ever get to vote in

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The picture unironically goes pretty hard but I don't know if it will actually make Trump have a good chance of winning at all, especially if it really does turn out to be a false flag. The shooter was just confirmed to be a registered Republican after all. Maybe he is one of those Never Trumpers but I also think it's kind of weird how he was dispatched so quickly if it wasn't completely orchestrated for him to be a sacrifice of some kind.

Either way I'm still voting for Trump because my vote literally doesn't matter thanks to the electoral college system. Even if I were to vote for Markiplier, my state is still going to pick Biden anyway. 🫡

yellowjester

yellowjester

Student
Jun 2, 2024
This could be a homerun for Biden if he plays his cards right. Do a "an attack on a former president is an attack on America"-speech and the election is pretty much in the bag. 'Return to sanity' is what got him elected in 2020 and if things get even crazier after this -which I'm sure they will- it's going to help him, not Trump. But let's wait and see. Just don't give up hope yet, it's far from joever.

Reactions: heavyeyes