• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

Can he be less explicit of wanting to abolish US democracy as we know it? Lol. Is this his new strategy? It will give media attention for sure.

Trump: "You have to get out and vote. You won't have to do it anymore. Four years, it will be fixed, it will be fine. You won't have to vote anymore.. In four years, you won't have to vote again."

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
the "context" that conservatives are scrambling to put forth is that trump is gonna fix things in the next four years so they don't have to worry about voting so much in the next poll. but, uh, after trying to overthrow the election and all... really bad choice of words, trump.

also, this clip of pence getting popular at the same time is cinema.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Presidential term limits in the United States were established by the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution. The amendment was passed by Congress on March 21, 1947, and was ratified by the required number of states on February 27, 1951.

FDR was elected four times in the US.

Just some interesting historical context that a lot of people often forget

Reminds me of that part of the Watchmen where Nixon repels presidential term limits and is repeatedly re-elected.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I saw a speech by Hitler during the election campaign and even he talked about leaving power after 4 years if he won, he is reaching a stellar level.

Reactions: AbusedInnocent