jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I was thinking hang myself today I am sick of my life. I've messed it up badly and don't want to live. If I do it is there a big chance I will die I font want to come back brsin damaged.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I'm so sorry you're suffering so much right now and that the attempt didn't go the way you wanted. I wish you all the best.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing to permanently escape from all the suffering, it's certainly inhumane how we cannot just leave this world in peace whenever we wish to without any risks and complications, failing a suicide attempt is also what I would fear, the thought of such a thing is terrifying.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I was thinking hang myself today I am sick of my life. I've messed it up badly and don't want to live. If I do it is there a big chance I will die I font want to come back brsin damaged.
I'm sorry you are suffering so much. I wish I could tell you more about what you're asking but I'm no expert.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
It's really understandable just wishing to permanently escape from all the suffering, it's certainly inhumane how we cannot just leave this world in peace whenever we wish to without any risks and complications, failing a suicide attempt is also what I would fear, the thought of such a thing is terrifying.
Then what do I do this is suffering on another level.